Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckold

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
1656752057674-jpeg.634566.jpg

[UWSL]Why is such a :bluepill: cuckold allowed here?[/UWSL]

„Look at me, i contribute to a society that doesen’t like me, i am such a good boy, please pet me, please love me!

I’m unironically hated by certain people from this community and want to know one of the reasons? ‘Not contributing to society‘. :soy:

I’m unironically hated by certain people from this community and want to know one reason? ‘Not contributing to society‘. :soy:
KEK. I can’t stand these infiltrators trying to change our mentality

Last edited:
Imagine being a fucking incel subhuman, getting bullied, rejected, ostracized, humiliated, spat on, beaten to a bloody pulp your entire life and STILL wanting to “contribute” to the same normie scum who did this to you and jestermaxxing in your 9-5 just for them to accept you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this nigga is either fakecel or he is the most :bluepill::soy: user in the history of this forum nigga needs to STFU:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: im comfy you can NEETshame me all day but i got my snacks and IM COMFY:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
People like that deserve hard banning.

So he's trying to create a mess among us:rolleyes::rolleyes:

@blackpillscience explain this niBBA

You soy cuck we cannot ban people for having opinions like this unless you want to turn this site into Reddit where anything off the mainstream means ban. Only gay faggot and law breaking posts have to be banned to avoid site becoming faggotry or getting shut down by feds

You soy cuck we cannot ban people for having opinions like this unless you want to turn this site into Reddit where anything off the mainstream means ban. Only gay faggot and law breaking posts have to be banned to avoid site becoming faggotry or getting shut down by feds
Thank you. Finally someone that has something high iq to say

Insults aren't allowed in ID. You can have your gay wagie masturbatory orgy elsewhere in this very forum, but not in ID.

I don't agree with the original post content, but yes 100% I'm getting tired of seeing threads that are basically "this guy said something I don't like, mods ban him!!1!"