Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Weedcels: What strains should i plant at home ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Since weed is now legal im Germany, i can grow up to three plants at my home. I prefer indica strains and to be more specific i love kush but im also open for other strains. Please give me recommendations and tell me why i should plant the strain you recommend.

autoflower 100%

most easiest and quickest to grow

I heard of them but does it have any disadvantages like a lower yield ?
yes lower wield for sure, but you can just get more plants to compensate

That's a Kuwabara be. It's been this god since BCE. I pray to me you can't see me because this wasn't made for the eyes of human beings. I hung myself up on this cross, I'll shoot a pound of heroin into my skull then we'll figure out who's at loss by then bitch

Your fortune: Average Luck
ovER for schizocels

Since weed is now legal im Germany, i can grow up to three plants at my home. I prefer indica strains and to be more specific i love kush but im also open for other strains. Please give me recommendations and tell me why i should plant the strain you recommend.
can u give my good friend @Saysitsover some crab seeds so he can grow crablegs in his garden

Flora D’ Explora sativa strain.

I've always wanted to get into the horticulture side of things when it comes to weed tbh: In fact, one of the reasons I have a goal to own my own place one day, is in hopes of being able to grow my own weed.

The you'reback is a good strain

4m4lty.jpg