Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill cucks

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
Cucks act feminine/childish because they think that by mimicking female behavior they will earn all the benefits,they see all the advantages that toilets have gained from feminism and think that it will be applied to them too.

They dont realise that foids are only valued due to their reproductive organs and nothing else,its because of collective simping and cuckoldry that women have the power they have now.In reality females are incompetent and only due to male effort of subsidizing female rights and movements that they hold any ground.

Men are capable of making power structures, by simping cucks are trying to appease to the current one instead of creating their own.

Last edited:
cucks are the downfall of society.

1 weak link breaks the chain

the noreplypill strikes once again

Women like men right? Masculine men right? So by acting like them, YOU WILL BE SEEN AS UNATTRACTIVE!!! But who can tell them otherwise, they're conditioned to worship women.

Cucks are loads that should've been swallowed.

the noreplypill strikes once again

Kind of your fault, you don't even seem that interested in your own thread based on how the title is structured, or at least that's the perception that will be subconsciously interpreted by your presentation

Its just one word and not even the first letter is capitalized, so not only is it less noticable, it just seems drab (also looks like it could be a troll post by using the word "cuck" and nothing else, nothing to indicate what your thread is really about)

I do agree with your thread

how do we deal with the cuck/simp problem

Kind of your fault, you don't even seem that interested in your own thread based on how the title is structured, or at least that's the perception that will be subconsciously interpreted by your presentation

Its just one word and not even the first letter is capitalized, so not only is it less noticable, it just seems drab (also looks like it could be a troll post by using the word "cuck" and nothing else, nothing to indicate what your thread is really about)

I do agree with your thread
i wanted to make a shorter thread so people would actually read it, the last one i made was too long and so was the title, i was going for simplicity and thought that a shorter title would be more appropriate and catchy.

Last edited:
Hate worthless 3d femoids. Replace them with animu girls who are capable

Miyafujiaudo