Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cucksersvative female grifters like Brett Cooper are a complete joke

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
She admitted to being a whore in uni, and
Now, pretends to be conservative, she shows no mercy towards Manlets and Gaslights sub5s by giving generic Normie advice. I don't know how many subs she has now, but she overtook be Shapiro so fast just because, she is a foid jfl. There's really no difference between conservative and liberal foids in America, the conservative ones dress and act like every other slut, but Just because, they wear a maga hat, all the cucksersvative simps get excited.

Last edited:
Now, pretends to be conservative, she shows no mercy towards Manlets and Gaslights sub5s by giving generic Normie advice. I don't know how many subs she has now, but she overtook be Shapiro so fast just because, she is a foid jfl. There's really no difference between conservative and liberal foids in America, the conservative ones dress and act like every other slut, but Just because, they wear a maga hat, all the cucksersvative simps get excited.
Brutal. Foid nature doesn't change no matter how you dress it up. Just look at Eve from the Bible; for God's sake, she had everything, yet she still chose the apple and the snake (Satan).

Brutal. Foid nature doesn't change no matter how you dress it up. Just look at Eve from the Bible; for God's sake, she had everything, yet she still chose the apple and the snake (Satan).
I highly doubt she is sincere. If she is a "conservative" then, other conservatives would be classified as "far right". She doesn't have a problem with birth control or whoring around. And I highly doubt she is against abortion, even, though she may claim to be so. The controlled opposition is so watered down at this point jfl.

The controlled opposition is so watered down at this point jfl.
Yep. That's all, and the other "right-wing/cuckservatives" are. Controlled opposition and shills. They prevent anyone actually interested in the truth from discovering it. I just love how most of them are totally against racism and antisemitism because God forbid if you notice things!

Wouldn't be surprised if she's fucking a nigger at that.

That or she's promoting interracial dating like a typical jew. The Jews promote mass migration into western/white nations and interracial dating in order to make whites go extinct as payback for the holocaust.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvvdd0uu8Wo/?hl=en&img_index=1
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I highly doubt she is sincere. If she is a "conservative" then, other conservatives would be classified as "far right". She doesn't have a problem with birth control or whoring around. And I highly doubt she is against abortion, even, though she may claim to be so. The controlled opposition is so watered down at this point jfl.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's fucking a nigger at that.

That or she's promoting interracial dating like a typical jew. The Jews promote mass migration into western/white nations and interracial dating in order to make whites go extinct as payback for the holocaust.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvvdd0uu8Wo/?hl=en&img_index=1
maxresdefault.jpg

The second post jfl. What a whore

It wasn't 6 million that's for sure. But some Jews were killed.
Only around 270,00. And even then, it wasn't on purpose; they starved because ALL-LIED forces destroyed the supply lines necessary for them and the other prisoners.

Only around 270,00. And even then, it wasn't on purpose; they starved because ALL-LIED forces destroyed the supply lines necessary for them and the other prisoners.

That or she's promoting interracial dating like a typical jew. The Jews promote mass migration into western/white nations and interracial dating in order to make whites go extinct
She looks like the female version of ben. She is probably Jewish.

I just love how most of them are totally against racism and antisemitism because God forbid if you notice things!
Yeah, it's always "blacks are poor and sheit"

Yeah, it's always "blacks are poor and sheit"
Yep. "It's economic factors beyond their control!" :soy: Which implies that it's white people's (men's) fault because, MUH, colonialism bad!

I saw that. It's insane that she got over 4 million subscribers in almost a year because of her retarded fucking simps thinking she's "trad" when in reality she's a fucking whore.

I don't get why jews hate us so much. It's the whites who bailed them out of the war. Did the jews forget that the nazi's were genociding the Russians and killed over 20 million of them?