Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My beautiful female cousin who i used to love is now gutter trash and probably wishes she could get with a guy like me

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I shouldve been able to sneak away with her when we were teenagers and make out with her at family get togethers. Should have been able to take her to my car at college and have her suck my dick and open up her mouth so i can unload on her tongue. Shouldve been able to drive us to the woods and bang her pussy and fuck her ass when we felt especially horny... damn what a shame. My cousin, you see, she had too many boyfriends and took too much dick, did too much weed, and became a disgusting alcoholic and now she is living with her parents at her mid 20s and works at a supermarket. All her boyfriends are poor and work jobs like her, she would do anything to turn back the dial and be wholesome so she could be my parrner, my fucktoy.

She got into witchcraft is her early 20s shortly after i left for uni probably because she felt cursed for the reasons she and i never fucked together were very unlucky. We should have fucked... i believe my beautiful blue eyed blonde haired female cousin wanted to have sex with me. I believe it. I bet you bros, she wanted my incel cock in her tight pink pussy. But it was too unlucky and i was a pussy and now its over. And god punishes me for lacking the courage and testosterone to have hot cousin sex with my perverted female cousin. There is nothing my pure and wholesome than fuck your 1st cousin and rawdogging her tight asshole in secret!

@Michael W. Ford GTFIH we found the perfect slut for you
One time when i visited she tried to do tarot with me... thought she was just being nice to me, an incel loser. But now i think maybe she wanted to see if we were cursed to not be together :feelscry:. That was our last chance, now it is over!

She got into witchcraft
Geez that's even worse than when foids are into Astrology. When you find out a foid is into Astrology it's like "fuck, she's a retard". But witchcraft is on a whole other level of retardation.

Geez that's even worse than when foids are into Astrology. When you find out a foid is into Astrology it's like "fuck, she's a retard". But witchcraft is on a whole other level of retardation.
Yeah. She must be damaged af. It must have broken her knowing there is no way she and i would elope!

OvER for chadcels

Incels doing their hardest to breed even more subhumans through dysgenic behavior.. that is why nature has removed this community from the breeding pool.. :feelsseriously:

Do you really think that she wishes she got with you?

I sometimes wonder about this with foids I knew in hs who just lived the party life and now are kind of washed up old-looking and alone. At least they probably had a lot of companionship, even though nobody (that they want) would really want them now for wife or mother material. Since I have a career and shit now I wonder if they would regret not treating me better or if I’m just telling myself that to make myself feel better.

Last edited:
Do you really think that she wishes she got with you?

I sometimes wonder about this with foids I knew in hs who just lived the party life and now are kind of washed up old-looking and alone. At least they probably had a lot of companionship, even though nobody (that they want) would really want them now for wife or mother material. Since I have a career and shit now I wonder if they would regret not treating me better or if I’m just telling myself that to make myself feel better.
Party girls def dont give af about us. Addiction to chad cock is a life long affliction

I was aware at times that my cousin liked me. Whether this was for a long duration or just at certain convenient points in time i dont know. I fucked up really bad by being a pussy. Its over.

wishes she could get with a guy like me
tales from the slums of Mumbai

ur brain rotted so hard u started thinking ur incel life will turn into a hentai plot jfl

It's never too late.Go and marry her dear currycel via arrangedmarriagemaxxing

She’s your cousin, so I doubt she had any attraction towards you.

What makes you think that?
On a family reunion trip when we were young teens she wanted to go on trips just me and her and my mom in the car. She kept acting like me friend and when my mom stepped out of the car leaned in close to me like she wanted to kiss but i was too scared. She also kept touching my hand

When we were really young at the park my brother and cousin wanted to abandon her cause she was being annoying so they made me leave with them while she cried. I went back for her cus i was worried and they called me a pussy. We had a sleepover and i found she crawled next to me in the bed middle of the night. Which wasnt sexual but maybe she started liking me cus that idk

One time at dinner in our late teens she kept rubbing her leg and feet on mine. Its over. Im a low t pusssy

Then theres just random other things like her looking at me certain ways or acting some way. But then again she had a few boyfriends already. Maybe she is just perverted and slutty. Its over

On a family reunion trip when we were young teens she wanted to go on trips just me and her and my mom in the car. She kept acting like me friend and when my mom stepped out of the car leaned in close to me like she wanted to kiss but i was too scared. She also kept touching my hand

When we were really young at the park my brother and cousin wanted to abandon her cause she was being annoying so they made me leave with them while she cried. I went back for her cus i was worried and they called me a pussy. We had a sleepover and i found she crawled next to me in the bed middle of the night. Which wasnt sexual but maybe she started liking me cus that idk

One time at dinner in our late teens she kept rubbing her leg and feet on mine. Its over. Im a low t pusssy

Then theres just random other things like her looking at me certain ways or acting some way. But then again she had a few boyfriends already. Maybe she is just perverted and slutty. Its over
Maybe she just saw you as her brother jfl.

Maybe she just saw you as her brother jfl.
Idk man

I had another cousin i didnt really like that said at a family gathering "oh me and the girls were all talking and they said that we should have sex teehee" but ofc I was too pussy to do anything. She said it kinda like a joke but also not really. Why were all my cousins even talking about me like that. Maybe just messing, idk. But i was forced by other family members to kiss that cousin in the lips before, so idk

dont fuck your cousin
you are gonna make an inbred sub5 kid and thus adding another incel into the world
if you fuck your cousing you are the problem

dont fuck your cousin
you are gonna make an inbred sub5 kid and thus adding another incel into the world
if you fuck your cousing you are the problem
He could just force her to get an abortion.