Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckservatives aren't on our side

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're mostly women worshiping cucks and simps. Look at them arguing on Twitter over who's the better grifting hoe
View: https://twitter.com/Titsandnuggies/status/1684644337043341312?t=T5ezh9qyu1OspDMHf6-NxA&s=19

They're so fucking stupid. Ask the average cuckservative why they believe what they do and they won't answer anything outside of "muh bible" or "muh morals" and then when you try to tell them it's more conservative to take away women's rights they seethe.

Also their obsession with trannys is just an obsessive hatred for ugly men in general. Look at this meme "man bad, woman good!"
20230728 072047

Even when the trans shooter was LITERALLY FEMALE TO MALE! They still blame male to females and portray trans shooters in their memes as male to females. Not to mention that worship and defend passing trannys like Blaire White
MV5BODQzYTUxM2UtYzNhNS00ZTEzLTlhYWUtMDgwODdjMjk0MzcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzExMzc0MDg V1

These women worshiping cucks are going to kill themselves at 40 after being divorce raped and it makes me happy.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-07-27_20-14-38-931.jpg
    Picsart_23-07-27_20-14-38-931.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
They're mostly women worshiping cucks and simps. Look at them arguing on Twitter over who's the better grifting hoe
View: https://twitter.com/Titsandnuggies/status/1684644337043341312?t=T5ezh9qyu1OspDMHf6-NxA&s=19

They're so fucking stupid. Ask the average cuckservative why they believe what they do and they won't answer anything outside of "muh bible" or "muh morals" and then when you try to tell them it's more conservative to take away women's rights they seethe.

Also their obsession with trannys is just an obsessive hatred for ugly men in general. Look at this meme "man bad, woman good!" View attachment 820686

Even when the trans shooter was LITERALLY FEMALE TO MALE! They still blame male to females and portray trans shooters in their memes as male to females. These women worshiping cucks are going to kill themselves at 40 after being divorce raped and it makes me happy.

Rape both and leave

@Touch Em 2x Tommy

Then what are you? A libtard? :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsPop:

man what the fuck is even that thing on the right

man what the fuck is even that thing on the right
When a woman is ugly enough she pretends to be right wing and redpilled so she can grift off incels and right wingers.

Then what are you? A libtard? :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsPop:
No. I'd consider myself something close to a fascist or a primitive anarchist depending on the situation.

The fuck is that?
I want a government that prioritizes itself over the individual happiness of the people. In case of anarchy I want a primitive state where only the strong can survive.

I want a government that prioritizes itself over the individual happiness of the people. In case of anarchy I want a primitive state where only the strong can survive.
And your an incel so youd die! :feelsPop:

When a woman is ugly enough she pretends to be right wing and redpilled so she can grift off incels and right wingers.
so you have to choose between a niggerfucker and a legit "based troon"

man fuck this meme lmao

Nah! man, right-wing foids usually mog the left ones.

Imagine being an inkwell and not voting blank

Conservatives are just liberals with “masculinity” façade.

They both worship women as do nothing wrong.

Soyboy= strong independent women wearing blue
Conservative = strong independent woman wearing red

IMG 0826

View attachment 820901
IMG 20230706 WA00302

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet

Last edited:
Cuckservatives simp for the same corporations and kikes that have pushed liberalism and censorship through the Western world

Cuckservatives simp for foids, then express shock at the consequences

If they seem to be on our side, it's just because they happen to be in the firing line rn. But nobody loves the firing squad more than them

Also their obsession with trannys is just an obsessive hatred for ugly men in general. Look at this meme "man bad, woman good!" View attachment 820686

Even when the trans shooter was LITERALLY FEMALE TO MALE! They still blame male to females and portray trans shooters in their memes as male to females. Not to mention that worship and defend passing trannys like Blaire WhiteView attachment 820736

These women worshiping cucks are going to kill themselves at 40 after being divorce raped and it makes me happy.

View attachment 820901
View attachment 820914

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet
Cuckservatives simp for the same corporations and kikes that have pushed liberalism and censorship through the Western world

Cuckservatives simp for foids, then express shock at the consequences

If they seem to be on our side, it's just because they happen to be in the firing line rn. But nobody loves the firing squad more than them
cuckservatives are worse than leftists. i am not leftist but leftist cucks seem to just whine about incels online meanwhile right wing cucks would actually shoot you dead for harassing muh lady

These crakkkers are not going to listen to common sense, OP.

Everything you said, the ones with a modicum of intelligence already know. However, white supremacist ideology trumps everything to crakkkers because they’re so afraid of being bred out of existence.

Also, bootlicking melanincels cling to such ideologies in hopes of gaining crakkker approval.

Right mogs left which should tell you everything you need to know.

cuckservatives are braindead especially the right wing libertarian conspiracy type ones are special type of braindead as well

Everyone who supports democracy and egalitarianism, including so-called "conservatives," is cucked.

I do not care about politics i will not take sides with one of the major political parties unless one of the major political parties takes sides with me.

No one is on our side. Everybody hates us because we're repulsive.

Jews colonized both political sides. Only the third position offers a realistic perspective on the world and addresses the Jewish question, but its followers seem to worship women a lot, too.

The left worships feminist women, the right worships conservative women, and the third position worships Aryan women. It is a big gynocentric cult. No one dares to put women in their place. "We are different, but equal."

Even when the trans shooter was LITERALLY FEMALE TO MALE! They still blame male to females and portray trans shooters in their memes as male to females. Not to mention that worship and defend passing trannys like Blaire WhiteView attachment 820736

libfags and cuckservatives are the same fucking thing there is absolutely no difference.

Politics are for bluepilled retards, if you are fully blackpilled you would be nihilist leaning to conservative values.

conservatism is the political analogy of the redpill. there seems to be a lot of overlap between redpill masculinity copers and conservatives

Yes, 2016 is over so there is no excuse to suck trump micro dick nowadays . The black pill is the ultimate truth towards this reality. It's the only thing that absolutely makes sense to me. Been this way since 2018 I can no longer view the world the same again.