Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTear asking for incel dictionary

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

If this retard had done 3 seconds of googling, he would've found it EASILY

full

iamgine being this obsessed with ugly males

they're not entitled to a dictionary

Maybe if he learns the definition of involuntarily and celibate he will realise he should sign up here

loling that they can't understand us without a dictionary now.
Maybe if he learns the definition of involuntarily and celibate he will realise he should sign up here

"And if there isn't is there any way i could create one?"

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

How the fuck can you be that interested in incels when Ur not one yourself?

How can u care that much about the fucking smallest community on the entire world wide web ya cunt.

Guess we have our own language because this guy wants a incel dictionary. Jfl at being that stupid

it's weird when they claim we speak in code, but pretty much all the lingo is general online colloquial speech and maybe a few terms/suffixes you should be able to pick up from the context (I'm ESL and I've never had to look up anything)
the only incelosphere/PUA-specific terms that come to my mind are: -cel (an incel with some characteristic e. g. ethniccel = an incel who is an ethnic), -let (someone lacking in some department e. g. framelet = someone with bad frame) and -maxx (maximizing some activity/characteristic e. g. skinnymaxx = try to become as skinny as possible)
@Napoleon de Geso couldn't grasp elementary English grammar, but he managed to use the lingo, so IT is displaying very high levels of autism here
"And if there isn't is there any way i could create one?"
that's a weird question to ask
is he asking for a permission or is he asking whether it's technically possible? either way, weird thing to ask: just open a text editor of your choice and start writing jfl

They should just stay away.

@Napoleon de Geso couldn't grasp elementary English grammar, but he managed to use the lingo, so IT is displaying very high levels of autism here
Native English speaking cucks have worse understanding of English than non-native incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: