Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears at it again

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
Why don't poor people just buy money ?
Why don't double digit IQ people make a thesis in astrophysics ?
Why don't ugly people just get a haircut ?

Hahahahahaha

Cucktears being cucktears.

Just read it now. Edited this comment in response to reading it.

Last edited:
hahha how the fuck is being ugly real hahahaha nigga just get a haircut like nigga just take a shower hahahaaha

Get a haircut bucko.

Ignore them. It's like taking a fat autistic kid that throws his feces at anything that moves when he's startled by the slightest noise, seriously.

Last edited:
4bcaa6a96414e64f8fef5714fe73bdb9
Soi6ekahhd

Yeah guy's, just get a haircut.

Lol....

"I got a friend who is like 3 foot 5, and he's finally settled down, and he's engaged, but he can seriously pull down some chicks. The dude is just really confident and really cool and laid-back."

Buuuuuullllllllssssshhhhhiiiiittttt.

And it's the same old lines with these faggots.....
"Just get a haircut and shower bro"
"Brush your teeth bro"
Fucking retards living in lala land.

Just change your genetic code and be reborn as a male model bro, It's easy trust me it worked for me brooo

either trolls or extreme case of bluepilled mentality that disables logic and reasoning

3 foot 5 lol? "the guy can really pull chicks" wtf??? they've gone too far this time.
Just change your genetic code and be reborn as a male model bro, It's easy trust me it worked for me brooo
All that can be done in the time you wasted reading this post bro.

Last edited:
"Get a haircut" I have no hair to cut. I'm 18 and my hairline is already fucking gone LMAO

They didn't think about that.

Also,

>just go to the gym bro

won't do shit if you're a manlet and framecel.

Shave, get a haircut, go to the gym, and shower. Your facial bone structure will change in no time!

"i had a great relationship with a short guy that ended because of long distance."
She cucked him and was tired of keeping up the charade.

Those soyboys gaslight us so much and so hard that im immune now. You can only deny the reality that we experience daily for so long before it just gets old.

When ive taken their advice -- ive got a haircut, I wash daily, I dress well, I try to be social -- yet I still end up without a single date, then theres really nothing more to be said, they're just objectively wrong in the way they think.

Again, theres a big parallel between blue pill ideology and how it treats and what it says to the disadvantaged in the sexual market, and the way the elite or the conservatives in America treats and says to the disadvantaged peoples in society.

"i had a great relationship with a short guy that ended because of long distance."
She cucked him and was tired of keeping up the charade.
JFL this is the one that stood out to me as well. You always see these kinds of posts on IT.

"I dated a guy who was (short/ugly/deformed/etc) and eventually we broke up but it was for a totally different reason than the fact that he was subhuman it was because he was (abusive/long distance/emotional/etc) AND DEFINITELY NOT THAT HE WAS SHORT AND UGLY I PROMISE"

Ignore them. It's like taking a fat autistic kid that throws his feces at anything that moves when he's startled by the slightest noise, seriously.

what's wrong with fat autistic kids throwing feces? whats wrong with anyone, literally, throwing feces?

JFL this is the one that stood out to me as well. You always see these kinds of posts on IT.

"I dated a guy who was (short/ugly/deformed/etc) and eventually we broke up but it was for a totally different reason than the fact that he was subhuman it was because he was (abusive/long distance/emotional/etc) AND DEFINITELY NOT THAT HE WAS SHORT AND UGLY I PROMISE"
It probably some normie 5'9 guy because average=ugly/short to women.

Why don't poor people just buy money ?
Why don't double digit IQ people make a thesis in astrophysics ?
Why don't ugly people just get a haircut ?
Why can't black people just stop being black?
Why can't Gay people stop being gay?
Why can't incels just stop being incels?

I've already haircutmaxxed, a nappy fro is the only way I can conceal my egg shaped skull lmao.

Anyways, I'm getting ready to showermaxx, you guys in?
Download

that sub is a meme. We can't take seriously anything those losers say. No successful individual would spend their day persecuting a bunch of depressed men,

Cucktears living in their own fantasy world. They spend all of their time watchdogging incels.is because they think what they're doing is quintessential.

I don't know about you but I'm seeing more people challenging Cuck Tears on their false narratives who aren't getting banned. OP just read down the thread. You'll see that they haven't gotten that many likes but their responses are all valid & are just more "Kosher" than what we put out here.

fucking retards assuming we don't already put a lot of effort into our looks. like they dont know what GENETICS are. i am a gymcel, use 3 different creams on my face, shave, and recently had a haircut. still ugly as fuck. this shit pisses me off. it's like all my issues are because i'm not trying.

1rSWK1N 1

Just dress better bro!

haircut bro, someone for everyone bro, beeeeeeeeee yurself brooooo

just fucking shower already br0

They're like bugs in a controlled environment. Easily predictable