Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCKTEARS BTFO: "I've been sleeping with a guy who prolapsed my vagina."

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
A woman's sexual past is irrelevant, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

My (26F) vaginal opening has all of a sudden become loose and wide? Help please! (self.TwoXChromosomes)

submitted 16 hours ago by feelingvulnerable

Hi! So, around a month ago I started sleeping with someone new and have been consistently sleeping with them a couple of times a week. After the first time we slept together I noticed my vagina felt "different" afterward... I don't know how to describe it other than more full maybe. I noticed a few weeks ago some tissue protruding from my vagina below my urethra. I figured this was prolapse but did not know how that could happen since I'm only 26 and have never had kids.

I went to see my GP and she thinks it might be slight prolapse but wasn't sure so has referred me to an ob/gyn. However, I won't be able to get in for another month.

I've now noticed that my vaginal opening is no longer taut but slack and loose. I used to only be able to fit a couple fingers in and I could feel tightness when I would contract, now I can fit nearly four fingers and I have no tightness at all. It seems stretched.

I'm pretty embarrassed about all of this. I'm not sure if I should mention anything to my new partner or not. Would you? I'm also wondering if anyone has experienced something like this, and if there is anything that I can do to help tighten myself back up? Thanks for reading.

When I saw the thread-title, I thought it was one of you guys LARPing.

Roastie meme confirmed.

26 is EXACTLY around the time when prime fem transitions into common roastie shitcunt

Btw LOL @ the coping incel who made 2nd reply in that post:

[–]GhostActual206 52 points 13 hours ago*
I'm a dude and this has happened to my ex gf. We dated for a bit but never got intimate, she said she had bad previous experience and I really liked this girl so I was OK with it. We dated for 6mo(I know 6mo no sex is weird now a days) and one night we were about to seal the deal and she freaked and went home. After that night she would barely talk to me and I thought I did something, she eventually broke up with me by simply trying to ignore me. After talking with her friends months later I found out she was going through exactly what you are and was so embarrassed she thought it would be easier to break up with me rather than taking the chance of being embarrassed. I have never had a conection with someone like her before and her friend said she said the same, but now it's too late. Tell him, if he reacts negative the take that as a positive because you can get rid of him early and not waste anymore time on him. Anyone who reacts negatively to that is not worth your time.

^
Lol @ this friendzoned incel dweeb thinking this slut would have kept Chad waiting for 6 months no matter what the state of her vagina was

hahahhahaha holy shit, but sex doesn't change a women's vagina right???? XDDDDDDD

I'm a dude and this has happened to my ex gf. We dated for a bit but never got intimate, she said she had bad previous experience and I really liked this girl so I was OK with it. We dated for 6mo(I know 6mo no sex is weird now a days) and one night we were about to seal the deal and she freaked and went home. After that night she would barely talk to me and I thought I did something, she eventually broke up with me by simply trying to ignore me. After talking with her friends months later I found out she was going through exactly what you are and was so embarrassed she thought it would be easier to break up with me rather than taking the chance of being embarrassed. I have never had a conection with someone like her before and her friend said she said the same, but now it's too late. Tell him, if he reacts negative the take that as a positive because you can get rid of him early and not waste anymore time on him. Anyone who reacts negatively to that is not worth your time.

^
Lol @ this friendzoned incel dweeb thinking this slut would have kept Chad waiting for 6 months no matter what the state of her vagina was

LMFAO. Even if she had gangrene and worms in her pussy, she would have just wiped it as clean as possible with a wet-wipe, sprayed some perfume on it then hoped chad wouldn't notice too much.

JFL if you don't prolapse the vagene and anus of every female you meet.

I love how "sleeping with" is a euphemism for "whoring around".

Once again, VIRGIN. OR. NOTHINGGGGGGG!

most of the girls i talk to are virgins or have had very few sexual partners.

This is the first hand account on the metamorphosis of a stacy into roastie. Roast beef theory confirmed. Nice job OP.

^

If the guy was a chad, that whore would go even into some "vaginal transplant" to ride his dick.

yeah normies always lie by pretending "haha bad women's anatomy am i right fellas?" but you have to trust the blackpill 100%

A good amount of females have a genetically large outer labia (virgins even), but this is a new level. I actually can't believe a roastie admitted to the roast beef meme.

Fixed it for you beta.
my friend slept with a girl and she told her sister and now her family is threating to kill him.

You really think girls from the bible belt from texas are slutting around?

[–]WayneCider 3 points 20 hours ago

Is the guy large by any chance?

[–]feelingvulnerable[S] 3 points 19 hours ago

He is very large. But the guy I was sleeping with before him was about the same size, maybe a little less girthy. I had about a month in between those two partners.

THE LIFE OF A FEMALE. Some people go longer between MEALS than that.

my friend slept with a girl and she told her sister and now her family is threating to kill him.

KEK. Are you fucking kidding me? No shit they fucking are. Wow you're clearly delusional.

HAHAHAHA IT'S AS IF THEY WANT TO PROVE US RIGHT AT THIS POINT!

KEK. Are you fucking kidding me? No shit they fucking are. Wow you're clearly delusional.
youre in complete in delusion. I know loads of girls that get married in their late teens early twenties because they think having sex before marriage is a sin.

youre in complete in delusion. I know loads of girls that get married in their late teens early twenties because they think having sex before marriage is a sin.
KEK. Get a load of this moron.
@TheVman

He actually believes what women tell him.

TwoXChromosomes and TrollXChromosomes is just filled with blackpills.

24e.jpg

"feelingvulnerable"

So either I get a roastie or I'll create a roastie if I ever get a gf?
There is no hope

^

Wow, 6 months and no sex. Just. Lol. Absolute. Fucking. Ropefuel.

imagine being so delusional you think every woman thinks/acts the same because of tinder experiments.

You are almost as delusional as the females you claim so much to hate, oh well your not my problem. Enjoy your awful life of posting on incel forums 24/7 because you are too lazy/stubborn to do anything about your life. Join a church and start volunteer work.

Yeah, maybe there's a very small minority of women who don't sleep around but it has to be sub-5%. Girls are losing their virginities at like 12-13 in the west nowadays. The fact is, the average woman nowadays is a total fucking slut.

The fate of betabux.

My friend met a church girl from a strictly religious family, SHE SUCKED HIS FUCKING DICK THE FIRST NIGHT THEY MET

The parents never know because the daughters simply lie, how can you be this naive

The exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule, you having a social circle where the exception is abundant doesn't magically change what is the norm.

1. Some of them could simply be lying and their husband merely THINKS he's the first

2. Among these girls there are certain sexual practices they tend to do because to them it "doesn't count", so her husband may have been her first vaginal penetration, but he wasn't her first hand job, blow job, anal, tit fuck, etc. You may think this is a meme but it isn't, literally this is what a lot of them do, as long as no vaginal penetration takes place they think they're in the clear.

3. Even if they considered sex BEFORE marriage a sin, after they've gotten married hypergamy doesn't just magically disappear, they can still just cheat on their husbands, at my work place basically every woman there has admitted to cheating on some man, the only ones who haven't admitted to this I NEVER ASKED lol

Fucking legendary and should be stickied forever.

Yeah, maybe there's a very small minority of women who don't sleep around but it has to be sub-5%. Girls are losing their virginities at like 12-13 in the west nowadays. The fact is, the average woman nowadays is a total fucking slut.
probably less than 20 girls out of the 10 thousand plus students.

probably less than 20 girls out of the 10 thousand plus students.

yep, and besides, if a girl is celibate she's probably just waiting for some sort of absolutely magical chad. it's not like us where we pretty much have 0 options or we're just that socially fucked up.

A woman's sexual past is irrelevant, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely going to make a video about this lol, I can't believe a roastie actually admitted to this after years of them denying the truth.

Attachments

• Roastie Proof.jpg
    Roastie Proof.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 92
Definitely going to make a video about this lol, I can't believe a roastie actually admitted to this after years of them denying the truth.

Yea. There's vagina surgery that females typically do. They usually do it after child birth because that fucks up their vagina, but to do it for a prolapsed vagina from sex? LOL wtf have you been fucking?

Soon roasties will be posting on their tinders "If you can't handle my vagina falling out during a movie, swipe left"

Just a roastie gettin loose after being ploughed by Chad

^
LMAO! What a fucking idiot

lmao. disgusting fucking roastie. young, slim tight asian girls or nothing

This is the best most truthful thread of all time..

Fuck roasties and their loose smelly prolapsed vaginas

My friend met a church girl from a strictly religious family, SHE SUCKED HIS FUCKING DICK THE FIRST NIGHT THEY MET

This is what happens to a lot of religious women. I've seen that they tend to be "held back" during high school (because parents), but when they move out in their 20s they get absolutely wild, sleeping with men and women alike.

LMAO this something surreal

yep, and besides, if a girl is celibate she's probably just waiting for some sort of absolutely magical chad. it's not like us where we pretty much have 0 options or we're just that socially fucked up.
no female is celibate. if they say they are, they are lying. even that midget rat looking girl with the disease someone posted earlier is probably not a virgin. virgin women don't exist. all females slut it up in high school

holy shit the comments are even better. one guy mentions a girl who has tampons falling out of her cunt because she was fucking a large cock. JFL at the badwomensanatomy posters who deny the big cock truth. It is them who have bad knowledge of womens' anatomy

Could also just be some slut that's been stuffing beer cans in its cunt and wants to blame the guy. Ain't nobody's dick that fat.

BTFO CUCKTEARS, TOLD YOU SO

D749014A F94A 4A56 B33B CB9B2680FC6A