Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears member and his friend sucked eachothers dicks when they where kids.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180717 003545

Lol and he's trying to say hes still straight because later on his friend decided to become a tranny.
These are not "normies" we should stop calling them that, because they are absolute bottom of the barrel degenerates. They only pick on us because we are the only ones below them.

Is that better than being alone? I'm not entirely sure, lmao. I like how he's trying to say he's completely straight after this, sounds pretty insecure. I don't get it, IT is just as bad as we are really.

Holy fuck, now everything makes sense.

LMFAO you can't make this shit up

Fagmaxx bro
The only way for the average man.

Just go gay bro.
Damn, feels good knowing that at least there's a group more pathetic than incels

No shame in it. I did it with a friend when we were horny teenagers since it was better than masturbating and we weren't having much luck with women at the time. Ironically my friend turned out to be trans so by some logic it was "hetero" the whole time,

sucking a dick as a guy is never hetero you fag, I am 37 years old and a virgin and never been desperate enough to suck a dick because I am not gay not even in highschool.

guess IT is one of those "gender doesn't exist" subs as expected, low iq, jfl at him trying to make it "logical

The truth is starting to come out about IT. First ewhores who use beta orbiters for money. Then supposedly dog fuckers, and now two guys who fuck each other. How unironic.

BROJOB! BROJOB!

Just 69 your bro theory

sucking a dick as a guy is never hetero you fag, I am 37 years old and a virgin and never been desperate enough to suck a dick because I am not gay not even in highschool.

guess IT is one of those "gender doesn't exist" subs as expected, low iq, jfl at him trying to make it "logical
Lol his friend wasn't even transgender when it happened, but aparantly because he said he was transflgender many years later it makes it not gay for these guys.
Seriously they say we need to see physcologists but it seems they are the ones that should actually see a psychologist.

I think this just proves that the cucks at IT are just fags who want the attention of incels, so they become absolutely obsessed with us.
:lul:

The sheer levels of degeneracy disgust me.

Obviously they upvote it.

Cucktears think they are straight when you know they have been blowing their wife’s boyfriend every night.

These bugs are astonishingly inconsistent in what they consider 'weird" behavior.

"Well bayshchthshically, incels talk about Chad so much I bet they want to have sex with Chad instead of women I mean it makes sense teehee"

Followed by:

"There's nothing gay about sucking off your friend. Maybe you just need to be more comfortable with your sexuality before such divine pleasures become intelligible to you"

It is apparent that the dichotomy stems from a common origin when you consider that bugs are often transparently bicurious and try to pass it off as an evolved, liberated kind of numasculinity. "Of course I like to do the sex fucking (teehee) with beautiful women, but there are a few dudes I'd let ride me like a supermarket coinhorse, no homo." They still recognize essentially, though, that these desires are aberrant and just a hair too dissonant with their artisinal, craft beer, patchy beard, commodified idea of manhood. A fix? Everyone else is even gayer and is just trying to hide it.

"Of course I like to do the sex fucking (teehee) with beautiful women, but there are a few dudes I'd let ride me like a supermarket coinhorse, no homo." They still recognize essentially, though, that these desires are aberrant and just a hair too dissonant with their artisinal, craft beer, patchy beard, commodified idea of manhood. A fix? Everyone else is even gayer and is just trying to hide it.
clap-gif.28311

we are the only ones below them.
how? Why? They are basically us, just even more beta and docile. 99% of men who even know what reddit is are a bunch of massive virgins.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

And they say we’re the closet homophobes for Chadfishing

Sucking your own dick and sucking/getting your dick sucked by another man is completely different though.
And these guys always try to deny that veganism/soy has a connection with homosexuality and beta male behaviour.
But he DID suck his own dick and get it sucked by a future tranny man.

tbh its all fine and dandy if the balls didnt touch and they said no homo

It's not gay if the balls don't touch right buddy boyos

Someone is either gay or straight. It's fixed. He's just in denial about it.

Had friends like that. More classmates.
They fagmaxxed. They are the internet cliché; Animu, tv shows and all the random shits.
At the end, they still got their ethnik girlfriends.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch right buddy boyos

I can see why some would hide it. Insecure dudes freak out over it when it's not a big deal so instead of being honest about who they are... they hide it. It's what society wants right?
Had friends like that. More classmates.
They fagmaxxed. They are the internet cliché; Animu, tv shows and all the random shits.
At the end, they still got their ethnik girlfriends.

Then they're gay. They didn't fucking decide it. They just decided to be more open about it. Unless they actually got girls too.... then idk what the fuck they are.

>Ironically my friend turned out to be trans so by some logic it was "hetero" the whole time

HAHAHAHA I don’t think so, guy. Just because one time I fucked a rock and later it became the sculpture of Aphrodite doesn’t not make me a rock fucker. Faggot.

kek *insert normie meme of seal shouting gaaaaaaaay*

Every time a male is shamed for saying he is straight and only like girls, the ones that say he is insecure and havefrsgile masculinity are the ones that fit the type of being "bi-curious", AKA GAY, ehich is what rhey want incels to be. They have a gay incelated fantasy of incels turning into gays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back