Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The New Goobermint PsyOp PDF Attacking "The Manosphere"

The goobermint really be writing these very long DNR “studies” trying to analyze the manosphere and its discourse, and highlighting the “threat level”. Why not just opt for a solution at that point and give incels state mandated gfs? Fund the money where it matters. :feelsYall:
Subhuman used to have the same Van Gogh avi

@Stupid Clown has asked me to repost my reply from his thread here:

TLDR - The government just made another pile of shit document calling us ideologically motivated terrorists. As always, they refuse to engage with our actual talking points and just cherry pick shitposts to support their own worldview. It is pathetic and reading it felt like chinese water torture - it's prattle. MAAAH EVIL MAAH EVIL MEN EBIL WOMEN ABUSE EVIL AWWAA - they even came up with a measure to determine how "evil" people are online. I can't understate how fucking retarded this.
Genuinely, I do not get how these fuckers cannot wrap their head around this: We are not a "movement" nor are we even an "ideology" of sorts, calling us that is equivalent to calling someone with a broken leg part of the "crippled" movement or ideology.

These people are beyond retarded: If they took one actual, unbiased look at this forum & many other "Incel spaces" online, they would see just how divided things are here amongst the user base.
Look at this shit, they gave Sandman a 93 on the evil scale:

View attachment 1149778

:lul::lul::lul:

I hope I don't to explain how bonkers it is to try to quantify value judgements using math. These same people probably shit on the nazis and other groups for trying to do the same thing - quantify human values scientifically. Yet they do the same to us. Absolutely gone, no words.

Now, for the rest of my reply, pasted from @Stupid Clown 's thread.
As per request, I read the PDF.
  • no concrete examples or approaches
  • full of raw ideological verbiage, bombarding the reader with value judgements about what is hateful and what is not etc
  • mentions incels.is but only cherry picks posts that support their view points (i.e. they pick a bunch of posts by pedos and screenshot them, or they pick posts by ppl complaining about being alone and say this is the core issue).
  • They never bring up any of the posts showing research data though.
  • Outrageous claims about an epidemic of anti-female violence in society - meanwhile onlyfans has a multi-billion dollar turn over rate annually. Also most victims of male violence are men + IPV symmetry (google it)
Also this book (written by women):

Since these people view the whole issue as ideological, all they have to offer is unjustifiable ideological claims.
Interesting things I found

• they say they have soys on social media larping as right wingers and manosphere dudes, trying to redirect men to "healthier" venues
I can spot these guys easily, I just can: When you see any, just send them my way & I will take care of them. :feelsBox:
  • they say that they pinpoint and attack specific individuals to de-radicalize them over time (makes me rethink some interactions I had over the years :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:)
You know, call me "schizo" but I swear, when interacting & arguing with some users here, I genuinely think that some of them have been these types: I will have to really think, and go back of course, but I do definitely believe I have came into contact with some whom
  • they recommend even more internet censorship using things like AI. This wont work. AI has to be trained on new terminology to learn. Human's dont. If a poser stops using the word "foid" and replaces it with "banana," how would an AI distinguish the 900 different use cases for "banana?" A word can change meaning based on context, gestures, tone of voice, context of thread, time of the year etc. The staggering complexity of language is too much for AI.
Take the sentence "I want to burn witches on a pile of wood with gasoline like its 1668."
Add some slang: "I want to roast some tuna on a campfire with kerosene like its 1994."
The fact they even suggested utizling AI shows just how much we, as a species, have fallen: Truly, we are accelerating towards a dystopia.

And yeah, good luck to them getting AI to work that way. :feelsokman:
AI will not understand the second sentence, but users on this forum would, because context. So for AI to detect the second sentence as evil, it would have to rely on loose associations to determine the correct context (i.e. is it in "incel" context or is the guy talking about going to summer camp as a child?).

The infinite complexity of this will forever stifle AI.
Another way this could go down is similar to the "its ok to be white" slogan. AI can only figure out the meaning behind this by being taught the intention of its creators. On its own, it can not decipher this message, other than taking it literal.

For instance, what if incels stopped talking negatively about women and instead started talking super positive, but meant it negative. "I looove women, they are so squishy and nice! I want to cuddle them forever yay!"
"GOD I wish i could spoil a bitch! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:"

This is why they will never catch up, unless they literally censor everything. Totalitarian measures are the only way, and it is where we are going.
And this is the brutal reality. In fact, we already are under totalitarianism & have been for quite some time: However, it is not in the way many people believe it to be.

Effectively, the way in which any kind of dissident beliefs are "suppressed" is through the utilization of NPCs, ZOGbots, etc. most of whom just so happen to be foids. However, most(if not all) of these people are completely unaware that they are being "utilized" in a manner which seeks to advance a narrative & stifle the freedoms we have. Effectively, this is another forum of communal narcissism: These NPCs just want to feel as if they're being the "good guy" when in reality, they're mostly targeting the weakest links of these communities.

Everyone wants to be the hERo, yet no one wants to slay the dragon.
Now back to the PDF: It contains almost no value outside of ideological gibberish, made up metrics to measure how "evil" someone is. All the data suffers from presuppositions about what incels are and what the problem is (i.e. they act like its just an ideology made up by a bunch of angry lonely men - which begs the question why their made-up ideology is superior, but that's too high IQ for them).
Will still give it a read- could be both good entertainment as well as good information.
Thx for tagging me, I fuk wit da luv crew :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

View attachment 1149781

Now let's tag some giga iq users to get the ball rolling:

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope @NorthernWind @Atavistic Autist @DarkStarDown
@WacoGoesDown (fellow aircraft lover autist) @lonelysince2006
Thanks for the tag; proud to be part of "Anti-Glowie Aktion"

"Evil scale" Then im the fucking mao zedong :lul:
I'd love to know where I would fall on this, provided they gave a comprehensive read of all my posts. :feelshmm:
nah thank @Stupid Clown for discovering the PDF and bringing it up, he was the first to make a thread on it. I wonder how they will square this shit with the recent William Costello study from February.
Excellent work as always @Stupid Clown

Anti-Glownigger Aktion. :feelsLSD:
In that one they found that 42% of incels here are ethnic
Yeah this matches up with what @PLA1092 did.
+ most users are center left, not right wing.
This metric is quite hard to measure: Socially, I am right-wing but on the economic axis I would be labeled as a "Leftist"
Also found that only 5% even profess to violent intentions.
The avERage normgroid in my apartment complex(very shit btw, wouldn't recommend any of the glowies watching me ever decide to live here)is more of a threat than some Inkler online.
Ridiculous. They ignore their own data in favor of pushing their ideology. Again, the concept of "threat" is subjective. There are 4 million dog bites in the US every year, yet nobody classifies dogs as a national issue. When put into context to other societal problems, incel related violence is not even a blip on the radar.
High-IQ & based take.
It's pretty crazy how low IQ these government researchers are. They think everything is "left vs right." Tribalism brain rot.
Like I stated above, they seem to lack nuance which seems to be their kryptonite: They would have short-circuit if I tried to explain to them I'm left economically, right socially.
This is a hundred times funnier than I've expected it to be:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
Oh boy, I need to give this a read; please don't spoil anything though.
I mean they only understand power since they are moral relativists. So really, their entire worldview always breaks down to "victim vs oppressor" mentality. They define themselves completely based on what they deem "the enemy."
Communists operate in a similar way, I think Lenin even said "the revolution never ends."

If you look at some of the conflicts in the soviet union, they were similar in terms of ridiculousness. There was this bitch fight about how evolution works, and this one retard had like 1000s of scientists deported and executed for holding a different opinion. It was insane.

All these retarded left-leaning revolutionary movements go down the same slippery slope - once they gain power, they don't know what to do anymore. Because their entire worldview is "us vs them." But once the enemy is defeated... they have no constructive plan. So they just keep creating new enemies. The infighting continues until the whole shit-show collapses. Just look at the french revolution.

So with these people in our current government, ditto. They have to create new enemies to keep their movement going, we are just a convenient target right now. It's like some Marvel Villain that has to consume to stay alive, Galactus or some shit. The revolution always ends up eating it's own children.

Women also express similar behaviors of needing constant validation and supply to stay sane. So maybe that's why they are partial to these retarded ideologies.
Very good observation, and as a cel who has always held an interest for political ideologies, I will read more into this.

Very good observation, and as a cel who has always held an interest for political ideologies, I will read more into this.
There is some books on this, but I have not read into it yet.
This one is supposedly a standard work: "Fire in the Minds of Men."

I've uploaded a pdf and an epub version for download here:

I also heard that the philosopher Foucault talked about how the scientific revolution only leads to the creation of a new religion, based on faith in science etc...

The person that I heard about "Fire in the Minds of Men" from is Tristan Haggard I think.
I will try to find timestamps real quick:

- 1:13:52: Jay Talks about Foucault, what I just mentioned

View: https://youtu.be/5po2DEN7X94?t=4468

Tristan mentions James H. Billington briefly at 36:56, maybe thats where i got it from. He also mentioned it in other streams.

Effectively, the way in which any kind of dissident beliefs are "suppressed" is through the utilization of NPCs, ZOGbots, etc. most of whom just so happen to be foids. However, most(if not all) of these people are completely unaware that they are being "utilized" in a manner which seeks to advance a narrative & stifle the freedoms we have.
As if foids would want to have it any other way. "They" are just harnessing the deep-seated hatred foids have for men. Mutual benefits.

There is some books on this, but I have not read into it yet.
This one is supposedly a standard work: "Fire in the Minds of Men."

I've uploaded a pdf and an epub version for download here:

I also heard that the philosopher Foucault talked about how the scientific revolution only leads to the creation of a new religion, based on faith in science etc...

The person that I heard about "Fire in the Minds of Men" from is Tristan Haggard I think.
I will try to find timestamps real quick:

- 1:13:52: Jay Talks about Foucault, what I just mentioned

View: https://youtu.be/5po2DEN7X94?t=4468

Tristan mentions James H. Billington briefly at 36:56, maybe thats where i got it from. He also mentioned it in other streams.

Thanks, appreciate it: Have you read Evolas work?

I wish "male supremacy scale metric" would become same meme as "social credit score", JFL.