Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktears member on JBs

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Sin ttulo

>is 21 and thinks girls a few years younger than him are kids, while he is an adult

:soy::soy::soy:

> tfw no Japanese school girl gf

I'd settle for cosplay though.

It’s never been more over for him then it is right now.

In my country fucking with 14 yo lolis is perfectly legal unless you're their father or teacher, I imagine how IT cucks would react when they will discover that in many European countries the legal age for sex is set at 14-16 yo. In some South American countries even at 13 years old lulz

If JBs are bad why did God make it so people sexually mature by age 13?

16 is prime age

Look guys I found the woman he's dating. Damn, he really likes them old.
Lelelel

He sounds like he's obviously coping and secretly checks out teens all the time. Oh and I'm sure adult roasties TOTALLY deem teen Chads off limits. And I'm sure teen roasties TOTALLY are grossed out when chads twice their age (same age as most of the guys they obsess over as is) hit on them and fuck them.

"Look! I'm not a creep ladies! Sleep with me!"

Fucking cuck.

Considering how most guys see pubertal females as attractive and not just when they magically hit the AoC, this guy is abnormal to say the least. I think he’s an asexual or has very low interest in women which is OK but ffs, don’t push your shit on other people so you feel less weird.