Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [CuckTears post] Normie trait: you support rape

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

One thing that I find fascinating is how normies and cucks -- many of whom claim to be liberals -- implicitly endorse the idea of prison rape. It is not uncommon to hear "don't drop the soap" jokes in reference to a person who has been convicted of certain crimes -- domestic abuse, child sexual abuse, et cetera. Others don't go as far as to support sexual violence, but they generally praise physical violence in prison, perpetuated not by the state but by other inmates.

Some normies are somehow under the impression that physical and sexual assault in correctional facilities are a normatively desirable element of the criminal justice system. Considering that such assaults increase the risk of recidivism by undermining institutional authority and prisoners' mental health, you would think that these same normies would generally endorse a conception of prisons as tightly controlled and secure environments.

Indeed, I am not entirely sure why someone who ostensibly supports human rights and civil liberties would make exceptions for their principles in the case of, say, alleged or convicted rapists. In any case, those sanctimonious individuals lose any credibility when they next claim to hold the moral high ground.

male suffering is a joke to normies

rape is only funny if it's happening to a man. it's only ignored if it's a man. it's only acceptable if it's a man
if it was a 1/10 foid this shit would never pass. not for a second

rape is only funny if it's happening to a man. it's only ignored if it's a man. it's only acceptable if it's a man
if you joke about a female getting raped in any way you are labeled as a shithead and "evil" but if you make graphic violent rape jokes about men its ok

male suffering is a joke to normies
FPBP
Normies are retarded, no matter their IQ.
If you start learning the hidden lessons of life, you don't become a smart normie, you cease to be a normie.

Considering that such assaults increase the risk of recidivism by undermining institutional authority and prisoners' mental health, you would think that these same normies would generally endorse a conception of prisons as tightly controlled and secure environments.
Really makes me question just how crazy everyone is in the world. Monsters are made by abusing someone mentally. Then they wonder why they get ER'd.
FPBP
Normies are retarded, no matter their IQ.
If you start learning the hidden lessons of life, you don't become a smart normie, you cease to be a normie.
You understand that the normies you are part of are not normal in the slightest. The acceptance of abnormality as reality is doing terrible things to mental health.

those comments always seem to border on insanity

you're overthinking. these normies don't even try to come up with excuses in order to justify their incoherent worldview.
it all comes down to what they "feel" is the socially acceptable thing to do.
"human rights" makes them feel good, so they support it. "rapist" makes them feel bad, so they advocate violence against whoever gets called a "rapist". there is no contradiction here because contradiction presupposes rational thought

those comments always seem to border on insanity

That's an understatement.
I don't think normies can just become unnormie tbh.

Rare but possible.
you're overthinking. these normies don't even try to come up with excuses in order to justify their incoherent worldview.
"human rights" makes them feel good, so they support it. "rapist" makes them feel bad, so they advocate violence against whoever gets called a "rapist". there is no contradiction here because contradiction presupposes rational thought
Overthinking > underthinking

Really makes me question just how crazy everyone is in the world. Monsters are made by abusing someone mentally. Then they wonder why they get ER'd.
Normies and GL people are not all that socially superior to me or you, but it is because of their status in society that they can freely discuss crazy shit without expecting any repercussions. You'd try to tell a joke at some point, nothing happens, Chad burps in the middle of the room and everyone bursts out laughing like it's high-quality humor.

Everyone is insane, looks just make you not insane, if you can make sense of that pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Prison justice doesn’t even happen as much as normies think it does

imagine two inmates talking
a: why are you here
b: I murdered a man. you?
a: I raped a woman
b: you're an awful person, I will rape you

imagine two inmates talking
a: why are you here
b: I murdered a man. you?
a: I raped a woman
b: you're an awful person, I will rape you
The reason inmates hate child molesters isn’t because they care about children, it’s because of the hierarchy in prison of who can commit the most badass crime, and they think crimes against children are too easy and therefore aren’t badass. And they only hate rapists because any crime categorized as a sex crime gets you labeled a child molester in prison, even if it’s something like indecent exposure

IT can stand in a clsuterfuck formation in front of an mg42 inshallah

And yet, it is far more painful for a man to get ass-raped than a foid to get fucked in her vagina. The only reason she cries about it is because it isn't Chad fucking her. That's all.

Not only that, but their feelings aren't even determined by them. Normies are brainwashed

The reason inmates hate child molesters isn’t because they care about children, it’s because of the hierarchy in prison of who can commit the most badass crime, and they think crimes against children are too easy and therefore aren’t badass. And they only hate rapists because any crime categorized as a sex crime gets you labeled a child molester in prison, even if it’s something like indecent exposure

What if I'm in prison for, say, insider trading? That doesn't sound very badass at all.

I suppose it's good that prisons have different security levels so that white-collar criminals don't always interact with low IQ thugs as they otherwise might.

Normies don't give a shit about justice. They just follow whatever is socially acceptable.

Thats why in many countries they support penis mutilation aka Circumcision. I mean how fucking retarded do you have to be to think its right?

Normies and GL people are not all that socially superior to me or you, but it is because of their status in society that they can freely discuss crazy shit without expecting any repercussions. You'd try to tell a joke at some point, nothing happens, Chad burps in the middle of the room and everyone bursts out laughing like it's high-quality humor.

Everyone is insane, looks just make you not insane, if you can make sense of that pewpew.
Watashi-ni-Tenshi-ga-Maiorita1.jpg
Yeah that makes sense. If you look good you can do anything and be validated for doing so.

Normies don't give a shit about justice. They just follow whatever is socially acceptable.

Thats why in many countries they support penis mutilation aka Circumcision. I mean how fucking retarded do you have to be to think its right?
Circumcision is a good thing

Agreed. Lol at complaining about holes getting raped while openly supporting male rape.

everything painful is funny to IT if it happens to incels, remember they do not see us as human

So they ask for more

Yeah that 100% makes sense.Looks halomaxxx you so that no matter how fucked up is your mentality-you will be considered "shy","introverted","interesting","not so easy to understand" and etc.
Whereas as an incel you can be fucking chairtymaxxxing for years and still be considered a creep and a rapist if you approach or touch anyone.

Last edited:
because suffering is OK when it's a male

jfl to cucktears