Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel truecel trait: foids use you for their own entertainment to your own detriment

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
They pretend to have crushes on you, just to humiliate you. They catfish you and make you waste your time on them. They give you an ounce of hope, then shatter it. They love to see us suffer and put us through torment.

FUCKING SLAUGHTER THEM ALL (in minecraft) !!!!! SMASH THEIR HEADS OPEN AND RAPE THEIR DEAD BODIES (in GTA) !!!!!!!! KIDNAP THEM AND SEXUALLY ABUSE THEM LIKE EPSTEIN (in GTA IV) !!!!!!!!! MAKE THEM SUFFER AS MUCH AS WE HAVE (in red dead redemption) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT THEM ALL DOWN AND KILL THEM ALL ONE BY ONE (in naruto storm 4) !!!!!!!!

They pretend to have crushes on you, just to humiliate you. They catfish you and make you waste your time on them. They give you an ounce of hope, then shatter it. They love to see us suffer and put us through torment.
I have experienced this myself too. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

FUCKING SLAUGHTER THEM ALL (in minecraft) !!!!! SMASH THEIR HEADS OPEN AND RAPE THEIR DEAD BODIES (in GTA) !!!!!!!! KIDNAP THEM AND SEXUALLY ABUSE THEM LIKE EPSTEIN (in GTA IV) !!!!!!!!! MAKE THEM SUFFER AS MUCH AS WE HAVE (in red dead redemption) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT THEM ALL DOWN AND KILL THEM ALL ONE BY ONE (in naruto storm 4) !!!!!!!!
This happened to me in junior high. I was extremely humiliated afterwards.

Nothing that a sledgehammer can't fix.

using entertainment and detriment in the same sentence makes me want to curbstomp you

Foids get entertainment out of my suffering