Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears thread reaches the pinnacle of ignorance.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-

Dumb cunt asks why there's no female incels.

Reminder that females do not recognize that ugly males exist. We are shit on the bottom of their shoe.

Their lack of critical thinking and problem solving skills are cringeworthy, painful.

I fucking spat out my drink laughing at this shit. Don't they realize that it's EASIER for femoids to find love compared to men?

Christ they're slow.

It's because men aren't entitled, picky bitches who have insane standards. Men are far more flexible about looks and forgiving of any flaws, there is always a man for every type of girl.

They readily admit that females can't be incel, but they're either extremely dumb or in denial if they can't think why. It has been gone through a million times.

And a woman wouldn't have to be incel to hate men, all women already hate every sub-Chad male.

cucktears will forever be a joke

What did you expect, there all Speds

Is it me or is their iq dropping every second?

Never seen more beating around the bush tbh, its like they refuse to admit that women have it easier.
"I once knew this girls whos totally real..."

JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back