Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The ignorance of an incel in denial

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember lurking on /IncelExit a few months ago. I also remember seeing a thread that was posted by a former incel. In this thread, he asked the members of the forum how to stop being angry at the fact that women have way more options than men in dating.
This person is going against his interests because he knows that women have options for love and sex, meanwhile, guys like him get nothing. He won't admit that it's unfair because he doesn't want to be viewed as an "incel"
This is like a poor villager admitting that his village is denied clean drinking water by the rich people and the Elites in the neighboring village,but he then asks his friends how to stop being angry at the fact that only the rich and Elites have access to clean drinking water.
The poor villager should be angry at the rich and Elites for not sharing the clean drinking water with his village, this same logic applies to men who are involuntarily celibate.

Last edited:
I remember lurking on /IncelExit a few months ago. I remember seeing a thread posted by a former incel. In this thread, he asked the members of the forum how to stop being angry at the fact that women have way more options than men in dating.
This person is going against his interests because he knows that women have options for love and sex, meanwhile, guys like him get nothing. He won't admit that it's unfair because he doesn't want to be viewed as an "incel"
This is like a poor villager admitting that his village is denied clean drinking water by the rich people and the Elites in the neighboring village,but he then asks his friends how to stop being angry at the fact that only the rich and Elites have access to clean drinking water.
The poor villager should be angry at the rich and Elites for not sharing the clean drinking water with his village, this same logic applies to men who are involuntarily celibate.
What a fucking dork

If you open your mouth and state the truth as it is, it means you're incel in modern day. You're being forced to shut your mouth and lie to yourself basically in order to not be seen as creepy/incel/misogynist.

I guess it's mostly society's fault for having such an unhealthy culture. So yeah the fault of the elite.

It's logical to not be happy about this but maybe he thinks it's just human nature as opposed to a top-down ideology.

Ofc r/IncelExist soyddiors keeps denying they're a incels, In reality he won't able to get any laid, most ugly foids settle down to chadlite

Ofc r/IncelExist soyddiors keeps denying they're a incels, In reality he won't able to get any laid, most ugly foids settle down to chadlite
9608849d50d21748218e7815794131d1 1385676145

Theyd love them a columbine shooter then Kek

What a fucking retard.

If you open your mouth and state the truth as it is, it means you're incel in modern day. You're being forced to shut your mouth and lie to yourself basically in order to not be seen as creepy/incel/misogynist.
Reminder that by modern normfag definitions Henry Cavill is literally an incel.

Normies’ should be put to sleep. It’s in everyone’s best interest.