Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cult of Positivity

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
I have noticed this phenomena among normies and especially foids. For them everything has to be positive, even if the positivity itself is delusional.

An example of that would be calling yourself short or ugly:

"That's a negative outlook sweetie" :soy:

Now, this has nothing to do with lookism theory and their acceptance or denial of it, but their delusional denial of your real state. They call any realism that points to an ugly truth a "negative outlook," essentially making out to look like your views on your looks level is nothing but body dysmorphia and your factual outlook on the world pessimism.

I despise fake positivity.

reddit is the epicenter of toxic positivity

Negativity occurs when something's wrong. And normies hate when things go wrong. Reminds me this:
48a272939bb4f0652b93409dc203e6df.jpg

Me too. They probably think they're being smart or kind when they say that shit when in reality it just comes off as incredibly dismissive and insensitive

They probably think they're being smart or kind when they say that shit when in reality it just comes off as incredibly dismissive and insensitive
Dismissive or borderline insane.

Wouldn’t seeing ugly as negative be negative in itself? They always contradict themselves