Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Cult of the Asahb (A.S.A.H.B.)

Will you join the fight for our future?

• Total voters
Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
Anti-Simp | Anti-Hypergamy | Brigade
Cult of the (Ah-sob)

ASAHB

I will be orchestrating a social engineering movement that will have it's origins on this site.
I will be creating a discord server within the week.
The idea is still in it's infancy, this post is a measure of interest.

I need a small group of people to brigade social media with anti-simp and anti-hypergamy propaganda.
Hypergamy is not natural and is entirely caused by simps and social media -- the attention and praise is super-physiological, their brains (females most of all) are permanently and structurally changed as a result of constant positive reinforcement. It is to everyone's long term benefit that simping becomes an antiquity and out of the mainspace of the internet.

We are part of a minority of social groups that do not have a public agenda or brand of social engineering. Every major site has it (albeit they have financial and political motivation), we do not.

You would only need to make a few comments a day. Maybe make an image if you're artistically inclined.
With enough people it will become a mainstay part of internet culture, thus cleansing the parasitic relationship social media has with women.
Our mark can be ingrained in the psyche of a generation.

There will be a 2 month trial to track progress and consider the efficacy of our efforts.
I of course will need strong leaders to monitor and expedite our potential.

I already post blackpill stuff everywhere.

sounds like arabic name

Hypergamy is not natural
i disagree. it's one of the fundamental aspects of biological evolution.
but, good luck in your efforts though. :feelsPop:

The logo is too complex. Needs to be something like a flag with an “x” or something simple that can be put in emojis next to a username.

:no:
i'm not an artist
the star spells out Asahb
Asahb2

I like the idea.

Foids are naturally hypergamous though. Won't work.

Foids are naturally hypergamous though. Won't work.
I don't believe that.
Hypergamy is a cultural disease.

In modern times if you observe hunter gatherers there isn't rampant hypergamy. You see proto-monogamy and men choose their wives.

I don't believe that.
Hypergamy is a cultural disease.

In modern times if you observe hunter gatherers there isn't rampant hypergamy. You see proto-monogamy and men choose their wives.
No, it isn't. Stop spreading falsehoods on the site. Everyone from evolutionary psychologists to red pill theorists know that hypergamy is biological.