Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory cumming inside a hole is a instinctinve reflex

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
ever wonder why your legs freeze and why you get tired after you coom, bc you were supposed to nut in a hole , and your body thinks it did

well yeah the purpose of cumming is to impregnant a toilet

Everytime, I coom, I just feel tired, can't walk for minutes.

Only side effect i have is deep depression (mentally going insane)

NeuroByteJr
noFilter

#145035070Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:23 PM CDT
"if you care enough to pay attention to my presence and absence thanks for your support man <3"I don't care about you I don't like all you do is crap post and OT ran you off the forums. I'm still waiting for an answer.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#145035214Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Calm down, there's no reason to start an argument over something such as this, it's only going to waste your time, restrain yourselves.Also, have you ever considered that perhaps they understand your personality well enough yet?, they haven't posted in this "Sub-Section" for long so they won't instantaneously understand the "Flow" of things here, especially when there's many different Sub-Section's to choose from, complaining about is only going to cause more arguments and unnecessary aggression when it's something that we've all had to go through before.

there is no life without intimacy with women

face-holding-back-tears-holding-back-tears.gif