Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cunt roommate fucking with my laundry

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I recently sent my landlord a text saying why my roommate is a bad fit (thread here https://incels.is/threads/hate-having-housemates.27717/). He refused to kick her out, but said he'd "talk to her". I went to go pour my laundry detergent, and it came out purple, which is the color of her bleach. My detergent is lime green. I know this is in retaliation to me talking to the landlord. I also noticed she unnecessarily moved my detergent to the top shelf. She has done this sort of thing before with my cooking utensils. I talked to my other roommate, and he's confirmed she's done shady shit before. Watch the landlord kick ME out instead of her. He's already pissed at me for being NEET and complaining about her (even though my parents pay him full rent each month).

Sickening, what a whore. There is no justice on this filthy earth!

af189a3d823910fbe5031912e617e87c4c2e8176d0d4741b0533b81874dc9286.gif

You should do similar things back to her then.

Buy food that stink up the place
Don't clean things up
Leave lights on
Leave heaters on
ect

You should do similar things back to her then.

Buy food that stink up the place
Don't clean things up
Leave lights on
Leave heaters on
ect
Fuck no, I'm not going to get caught up in her games. It wouldn't bode well for me anyways. As you can see in my previous thread, I only leave my room to do laundry. But now even that's being fucked with.

Fuck no, I'm not going to get caught up in her games. It wouldn't bode well for me anyways. As you can see in my previous thread, I only leave my room to do laundry. But now even that's being fucked with.
Only other options are to try ignore it, get her kicked out or move out.

Best option is probably just to find a new place.

Only other options are to try ignore it, get her kicked out or move out.

Best option is probably just to find a new place.
He's already told me he's not going to kick her out. I can't move out right now due to health issues. When my rage passes, I'll just keep my laundry detergent in my room.

fuck with her shit

Bruh, the landlord has a history of letting her get away with shit. How do you really think that would go for me?
do it in covert fucked up ways like shoving her tooth brush where the sun doesnt shine and cleaning the evidence off...

do it in covert fucked up ways like shoving her tooth brush where the sun doesnt shine and cleaning the evidence off...
I'm not gonna stoop to her level. She's such an idiot for leaving evidence of fucking with my shit.
Flush her tampons down the loo
I have my own bathroom, so it'd be obvious if I went into hers and fucked with her shit

threads about roommates trigger me.

but if she is female have you tried fucking her?

threads about roommates trigger me.

but if she is female have you tried fucking her?
Fuck no, she's fat and ugly as fuckkk

Retaliation options:

1. Buy fake blood or give yourself a nosebleed. Proceed to draw smily faces, pentagrams, baphomet heads, or disturbing messages(not direct threats) on walls or surfaces where she can see.

2. Stare and smile with an artificially large grin all the time

3. Fuck with their laundry detergent as well

Retaliation options:

1. Buy fake blood or give yourself a nosebleed. Proceed to draw smily faces, pentagrams, baphomet heads, or disturbing messages(not direct threats) on walls or surfaces where she can see.

2. Stare and smile with an artificially large grin all the time

3. Fuck with their laundry detergent as well
As much as I want to... the landlord clearly favors her. If she can clearly get away with this... how do you think he'd respond if I did it?

As much as I want to... the landlord clearly favors her. If she can clearly get away with this... how do you think he'd respond if I did it?
well guess its over then buddy boyo. best of luck. if you ever decide to sui, dont forget to take her out

Just walk around naked in the house she will leave or pee on the Toilet seat. Women hate that i got into a fight with one girl over that. she tells me i need to be sitting down while peeing . I walked away from her and she kept yelling evil women

Just walk around naked in the house she will leave or pee on the Toilet seat. Women hate that i got into a fight with one girl over that. she tells me i need to be sitting down while peeing . I walked away from her and she kept yelling evil women
I have my own bathroom. I only go into the main house for laundry. I really don't want to deal with her.

Report all her shit, document you've told the landlord and threaten with lawsuit, if that doesn't work stop paying rent ride it out until the cops have to force you out meanwhile make it real uncomfortable for her and fuck with her shit, loud music on all the time leave water on etc. I've got tons of shit.

Report all her shit, document you've told the landlord and threaten with lawsuit, if that doesn't work stop paying rent ride it out until the cops have to force you out meanwhile make it real uncomfortable for her and fuck with her shit, loud music on all the time leave water on etc. I've got tons of shit.
Thanks boyo, already taking pics. I've pretty much shown all my evidence to the landlord, he just doesn't give a shit.

I get it that the landlord favors her and not you. So you can't do anything obvious that can be traced to you. (that guy suggesting you draw weird shit with fake blood on the walls is clearly retarded).

You can't just turn over though. Fucking your laundry and moving your utensils?

Is there anything she does wrong that hasn't caused a problem for the landlord but COULD? e.g. does she keep half-eaten food/dishes in her room (thinking she might if she's fat?)? For example, then you could release cockroaches in her room and call the landlord that there's a cockroach problem because of (fat bitch's name) food in her room. She'll come and say "he put them in my room!" but with you calling about it first AND her having food in her room - there's no way he'll buy that.

If you tell me more about her I'll think of other crafty ways with little or no risk to you!
I pretty much only go in the house to do laundry. I have a minifridge and a microwave, so I don't have to use the kitchen to eat. Yes, she is fat, but I don't think she eats in her room. Like I've said before, he wouldn't give a shit if there was a roach outbreak. However, he'd suspect its me, as I already told him she fucked with my laundry. At this point, I'm just going to keep my detergent in my room. There's nothing else I can do without getting fucked over myself. I don't want to get sucked into another war with her. I've stood up to her many times, but with her, there's always a new problem. The best thing I can do is avoid her. I have bigger problems to deal with.