Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cure for inceldom: Let's join the antisex movement! George Yury Right is a prophet!

We already have been here before. If I rememebr correctly, you also participated in this type of conversations and therefore you should actually know it since I elaborated this topic quite a few times now.

I will make an example in order to create once again a better basis of understanding. I brought up this example a couple of days ago.
So, let us assume someone is bad at math and despite the fact he wants to overcome it, he still get bad grades. It is bothering him of course, yet his classmates will call him out and ask him over and over again ''what is the problem brah?'', ''just do it brah'', ''what is holding you back from being good at math brah'', ''it is easy brah''... I wish this would not be a problem in the first place but it is.

At some point it really becomes life draining and sometimes I am about to do something which I should not mention here.
Sorry man, I didn't wanted to upset you. I know it feels bad seeing someone driving when you struggle with it, Ive also had this feeling. If you can overcome this fear I recommend you keep on trying, cause you will feel better with yourself. But if you can't for wherever reason, try to not get obsessed over it, cause cars are just fucking machines with wheels.

If we ban sex than our crushes will have to be nice to us and talk to us during lunch.

GigaCope and low IQ.

But if you can't for wherever reason, try to not get obsessed over it, cause cars are just fucking machines with wheels.

Just do not be obsessed with it brah. It is nothing special brah... I think I am done.

Just do not be obsessed with it brah. It is nothing special brah... I think I am done.
I already apologized. I don't think I'm being mean to you, if you don't want any advice then fine

I already apologized. I don't think I'm being mean to you, if you don't want any advice then fine

There is no need to apologise for it in the first place. I do not want that. Also, I do not see any viable advices. So, there is nothing I could have worked with. What I want is a driver licence here and now because I am not 12 anymore.

There is no need to apologise for it in the first place. I do not want that. Also, I do not see any viable advices. So, there is nothing I could have worked with. What I want is a driver licence here and now because I am not 12 anymore.
You don't need a license to drive. Exercise your right to free travel. I wish I can go back and have never gotten a license so I won't be forced to follow cucked traffic laws.

I understand man, it's natural

No sexual or romantic desire from men to women, game FUCKING over for whores. This is the ultimate revenge. You'll see

Last edited:
I found the place where they are rallying.. they need some help with the articles and stuff.. it's up too date with the last posting today.
https://iamfortress.info/portal
All English speaking too. Plenty of fertile ground not yet sowed buddy boyos. Potential for post maxing too. :feelsokman: They are doing the grabbing of Reddit and Twitter comments too.

They seem like they are not Blackpilled. Someone should show them the way. :blackpill:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back