Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Current year, chad only. Results from badoo

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In badoo set my age to 25, and using my pic from 25. Results:
place: lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
age of females: 18-20
right (like): 18 (0,58%)
left: 3092
likes from females: 2
mutual likes: 0
time spent: few months

What I got on all this time in badoo, were just 2 likes from ugly femorloids, as saw them disappearing after I swiped uggyfoids left. And even saw how one of them looks, blurred picture was similar to one of my ugly visitors, and also like vanished, when swiped that cunt left

So even if become younger (and still "too old" for teen girls), still no appreciation from acceptably looking lithuanian girls. Is not only my age by years whats problem, is femoids becoming overpicky whores who want chad only

Haters could mention that number of girls I liked is not very big, but why then likes I got only 2, one confirmed from ugly and fat, and another also doubtly from sexy chick who I swiped left because looking for cultured, not just physically acceptable, but from ugy femorloid too

Lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is hopeless, better be nuked, and I again so thankfull to parents for this wonderfull sedentary unadventurous upbringing, who in combination with anxiety is so helpfull to expand geography of searching waifu easier

Brutal to read it