Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel currently raw eggs maxxing

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★
IMG 20240406 092542120

@wasted12years

I have been easter egg maxxing today

My understanding is that cooked eggs are more bioavailable than raw eggs. Hardboiled eggs are the easiest and are tasty without seasoning or garnish.

I thought you can get salmonella from that

why not just make an omelet

nigger

My understanding is that cooked eggs are more bioavailable than raw eggs. Hardboiled eggs are the easiest and are tasty without seasoning or garnish.
your understanding is correct. raw eggs are a meme. ngl i feel kind of sick after drinking that

Good stuff. If you felt sick afterwards then you probably bought shit quality eggs, but even i bought shit quality sometimes and still felt good afterwards, your body might not be used to them if you ate alot of junk before so eating raw eggs might trigger a detox for you which is a good thing. If you ever have problem digesting food, then stick to raw eggs only. It takes 25 minutes for a raw egg to digest. The most easily digestible food there is.

Good stuff. If you felt sick afterwards then you probably bought shit quality eggs, but even i bought shit quality sometimes and still felt good afterwards, your body might not be used to them if you ate alot of junk before so eating raw eggs might trigger a detox for you which is a good thing. If you ever have problem digesting food, then stick to raw eggs only. It takes 25 minutes for a raw egg to digest. The most easily digestible food there is.
i think it was just the taste that made me feel sick because it wore off very quickly. i will be raw eggs maxxing again :feelshmm: