Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm allergic to eggs

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Thus can't grow muscles eating a shit ton of eggs. Instead, I have to rely on cheap SOY PROTEIN

It's fucking over boyos. Nature made a fool of me.

Eat cheaper cuts of meat like liver it is super nutrient dense and usually very cheap, possibly cheaper than eggs.

what happens when you eat an egg?
are you sure youre not just eating shit quality eggs?
make sure you get non fed, non stressed, non vaxxed, free range red yolked eggs
if it doesnt work try eating the yolk only
if eating the yolk only doesnt work then yeah dont eat eggs

Eat cheaper cuts of meat like liver it is super nutrient dense and usually very cheap, possibly cheaper than eggs.
It has an horrendous taste. I've already tried to eat intestines and lungs. Never again.

I ate two eggs for late breakfest so delicious.

Steak every dinner m8

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EAT CRUDE DISGUSTING EGGS
have you ever tried? and what happened?
raw eggs from good source taste pretty good
ive never seen someone with an egg allergy ded srs lol
lmk when you can afford good eggs and try eating that

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EAT CRUDE DISGUSTING EGGS
You are a subhuman, you should take magic mushrooms/lsd it may rewire your brain to start liking the eggs, It changed my brain from hater of certain foods to make to like broccoli and mushrooms. If you have someone with schizophrenia in your family then ignore this message.

WTF, that's a nightmare. Eggs are an important, tasty part of my diet.

Thus can't grow muscles eating a shit ton of eggs. Instead, I have to rely on cheap SOY PROTEIN

It's fucking over boyos. Nature made a fool of me.
Cope eggs have available protein of 50% just get whey protein

Is there cheap protein in that ?
You will feel like a supaman

Shut about truth? Hens shit and piss and eggs all come from the same hole called cloaca

They literally shit them out

View: https://youtu.be/RaBWt_H6AWs?t=70

They have shell, so nothing nasty going into them, insides are really nutritious. While you eat raw shit out of assholes with billions of dangerous pathogens and no nutritious value.

They have shell, so nothing nasty going into them, insides are really nutritious. While you eat raw shit out of assholes with billions of dangerous pathogens and no nutritious value.
You Salvs are getting fucked by those niggers even sub 5s from Africa. Go home and find your mother fucking a ape like nigger while your "father" is jerking off his micro penis looking at the animal like nigger fucking you mommy like a animal.

Your pathetic "father" sits in his cuck chair beside the bed and later sucks off the creampie out of you mommy's asshole and suck off the nigger for that day.

He wants to you to take up his profession of getting cucked which you Slavs are accustomed to since generations. Go find your mommy and suck off more nigger you cucked sissy fuck.

There are 8 billion sources of free protein all around you. Just need to know where to look at

Are you a cum skin or sandnigger. I remember you being a sand
You Salvs are getting fucked by those niggers even sub 5s from Africa. Go home and find your mother fucking a ape like nigger while your "father" is jerking off his micro penis looking at the animal like nigger fucking you mommy like a animal.

Your pathetic "father" sits in his cuck chair beside the bed and later sucks off the creampie out of you mommy's asshole and suck off the nigger for that day.

He wants to you to take up his profession of getting cucked which you Slavs are accustomed to since generations. Go find your mommy and suck off more nigger you cucked sissy fuck.
I see those dungs have completely destroyed your brain not a single counter argument to my point that you are eating raw COW SHIT you fucking braindead rapist retards. Fuck you piece of shit eater moron. I hope you will get genocided next after Israel going to command you to go into war with Egypt and Iran it will be glorious.

I see those dungs have completely destroyed your brain not a single counter argument to my point that you are eating raw COW SHIT you fucking braindead rapist retards. Fuck you piece of shit eater moron.
And you go fuck suck off those niggers along with your dad who is cuck. Slavs have got raped so much since the start of time. It is in your nature to get your woman fucked by pathetic class of beings. Today niggers

Did you get AIDS or what fucking a nigger? You are a faggot so I presume that