Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries are and will remain truecels

Kil. Them all
No. We need to ship those North Indians to the west remember. Every cumskin will become unemployed because of them.

No. We need to ship those North Indians to the west remember. Every cumskin will become unemployed because of them.
Yeah your right we need USA to become more welcoming to Indian Musli Asian immigran

Yeah. Tamil father :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Meanwhile I see couples dating openly in my neighborhood and holding hands. Also, this was 9 years ago. I wonder how the culture has changed in the South since then. Has it become less conservative or stayed the same?

Has it become less conservative or stayed the same?
In cities it's some what prevalent, but in villages not at all. Telugus have all BASED misogynistic movies like Arjun Reddy, Puspha or Animal. That's who our society is like mostly like

Look at this map, we mogg

Based. Keep foids locked up, domesticated, and enslaved! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
But just like in our movies only chads get the foids :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

ఇక్కడ కొత్తేమీ లేదు

But just like in our movies only chads get the foids :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Which is why its important to masculinity maxx and chadmaxx instead of studying to death. We need to develop our intellectual side, but without losing touch with our physical side.

Which is why its important to masculinity maxx and chadmaxx instead of studying to death. We need to develop our intellectual side, but without losing touch with our physical side.
You are right but no masculinity for your 5'4 height :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: If I was even 5'8 I wouldn't be on this forum

response rates

The biggest proof is that curry foids chose them the least out of ALL races of foids. This is old data, it has only gotten worse from then on.
It never began for them.
The only lottery trait I won is my white skin.

I can't even imagine what deathnic curries are going through, it's over.