Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries are and will remain truecels

T

torq414

Currycel
response rates

The biggest proof is that curry foids chose them the least out of ALL races of foids. This is old data, it has only gotten worse from then on.
It never began for them.

word of advice to curries, try to stemcel your way into a decent wage, within 10 years, you'll be able to have built enough assets to atleast earn 2000 per month. 20k 1 year, i.e 200k 10% growth per year.

Move to curry land and become the decent rich guy, you can be a neet forever if you'd like, or invest into currylandia
this is a dream scenario, i expect no one to wage slave like a robot for 10 years, nor leave the comfort of their country

In sweden where i sometimes go i always see ethnics holding hands with swedish stacy, Aswell as asians holding hands with Swedish stacy.

Its not over if you go to sweden!

In sweden where i sometimes go i always see ethnics holding hands with swedish stacy, Aswell as asians holding hands with Swedish stacy.

How tall? At least 6'3 height is required. Stuck at 5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

curry is a food

How tall? At least 6'3 height is required. Stuck at 5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Depends, Ive seen manlets and tallfags alike, Its not over if you goto sweden as an ethnic.

The biggest proof is that curry foids chose them the least out of ALL races of foids.
No

roaches dont give a shit coz breeding time

Depends, Ive seen manlets and tallfags alike, Its not over if you goto sweden as an ethnic.
Are you trying to convince me that curries have a chance is Sweden? Really? Are you the Nordic version of @AsakuraHao :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wasn't talking about marriage. The stats i posted were that of dating, in which pajeets are at the bottom. Obviously curry dads don't usually approve of interracial marriage, but don't say anything about dating to curryfoids.

If you believe otherwise it's gigacope.

don't do cherry picking. i feel like a manlet here in curryland as a 5'7''. 21/22 boys out of 27 were taller than me at school.

don't do cherry picking. i feel like a manlet here in curryland as a 5'7''. 21/22 boys out of 27 were taller than me at school.
Which city nigger?

I am Telugu from Hyderabad

Maybe jeets should go back to their home country instead of polluting the new world

Bihari from Delhi
Maybe only for your Bihari foids. Tamils are all Tyrones

@Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet SERIOUSLY Is this true or bullshit? Curries in the west stay endogamous, right?

Maybe only for your Bihari foids. Tamils are all Tyrones

@Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet SERIOUSLY Is this true or bullshit? Curries in the west stay endogamous, right?
Tyrones:feelskek:
Don't compare bbc equipped, jacked niggers with cuck tamils.

@
Grim_Reaper
@Grim_Reaper @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet SERIOUSLY Is this true or bullshit? Curries in the west stay endogamous, right?
Curry men do. As for curry women, they’re endogamous in marriage, but fuck non-curry men if they can get away with it

Curry men do. As for curry women, they’re endogamous in marriage, but fuck non-curry men if they can get away with it
This part is bullshit right? Response rates means nothing also
The biggest proof is that curry foids chose them the least out of ALL races of foids.

Bihari cope
I'll cope but not because of being bihari. Your condition is no better than mine. curries are undesirable, whether be it bihari or any other. you're coping if you think outsiders care that much.

I'll cope but not to be being bihari. Your condition is no better than mine. curries are undesirable, whether be it bihari or any other. you're coping if you think outsides care that much.
Cope all you want. Tamils are the most superior race.

word of advice to curries, try to stemcel your way into a decent wage, within 10 years
Fuck no! STEMceling is worse than death. Not even curry foids want to be with STEMcel curries.

Cope all you want. Tamils are the most superior race.
why are you telugucel then? Tamils and telugus aren't that different i think? is it cuz of being dravidiancel?

Fuck no! STEMceling is worse than death. Not even curry foids want to be with STEMcel curries.
I second this. STEM curries are ugly af as well usually in curryland. and other curryfoids avoid you if you're stemcel.

I second this. STEM curries are ugly af as well usually in curryland. and other curryfoids avoid you if you're stemcel.
100%. Curry foids are similar to White, Nig, and Latina foids just with less slutiness. They don't like unmasculine conservative intellectual temperament. They want to have fun, ride around down, wine and dine, and go on adventures. They love physical masculinity and dominance.

What I meant was that this response data shouldn't mean anything because marriage data in UK and US doesn't show similar trends. So either

1. Only Curry whores with High SMV are using dating apps while 100% of men are using dating apps.

2. Curry foids get dates with cumskins and later settle off with curry men there

Aren't even curry foids seen as ugly? How would they have high response rates?

response rates

The biggest proof is that curry foids chose them the least out of ALL races of foids. This is old data, it has only gotten worse from then on.
It never began for them.
Curry’s plz join Jews and support communism now!!!!!!!

Its over for curries. Their food like curry, fried pakora/samosas etc are all unhealthy as fuck, their genes are terrible and their language is subhuman. Never began for them, unfortunately. Im sorry they have to experience all of this.

What I meant was that this response data shouldn't mean anything because marriage data in UK and US doesn't show similar trends. So either

1. Only Curry whores with High SMV are using dating apps while 100% of men are using dating apps.

2. Curry foids get dates with cumskins and later settle off with curry men there

Aren't even curry foids seen as ugly? How would they have high response rates?
I think that #2 is pretty commonplace in US nowadays. Moreover, even black foids receive more response compared to white men. So, currycels being at the bottom are at a much lower level than curryfoids. foids simply get more responses.

Curry’s plz join Jews and support communism now!!!!!!!
Yes. I support Communism. Communism is the future. But ONLY in US

Yes. I support Communism. Communism is the future. But ONLY in US
Racist whited are the reason npn white are incel rape for white women must be legalized right now so curry’s and Jews like me can experience white girl sex ‘

Racist whited are the reason npn white are incel rape for white women must be legalized right now so curry’s and Jews like me can experience white girl sex ‘
BASED

Uneducated UP and Biharis coping. Or may be only in North India
your south pajeetas are more accurately shitskins and repulsive af. Keep coping southie faggot. I've qualified olympiads unlike an uneducated coper like u.:feelsgah:

your south pajeetas are more accurately shitskins and repulsive af.
Cope. I will get banned off here if I abuse Biharis the way I do irl

:feelskek: you'll get ur ass beat up irl if you abuse a bihari construction worker. They're probably one of the toughest indians to exist.