Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curries are being mogged by Asians

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As I browse this forum, I have come across plenty of stories about asian prettyboys visiting India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and other brown countries where the brown girls thirst over them. Imagine being a male curry and you see some faggot Asian prettyboy visit your country and he steals all of your women.

Would it be accurate to say that Curries are below asians in SMV?
I would say yes

If chinks didn't mog us then this wouldn't have happened me.

As I browse this forum, I have come across plenty of stories about asian prettyboys visiting India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and other brown countries where the brown girls thirst over them. Imagine being a male curry and you see some faggot Asian prettyboy visit your country and he steals all of your women.

I would say yes
99% of asian men don't want our curry women.

So it's not a problem even if true.

Curryland will never become a sex-tourist destination due to lower demand and higher risk. (Who is going to choose to get beaten with sticks by a pack of rabid curries for talking to a curry foid?)

Curryland will never become a sex-tourist destination due to lower demand and higher risk. (Who is going to choose to get beaten with sticks by a pack of rabid curries for talking to a curry foid?)
You have a point

Yes, curries are at the very bottom unless you include minor races such as abbos.

cope. curries are unmoggable

Pretty much every race mogs curry race. They are bottom of hierarchy and got terrible rep.

I unfortunately encountered that 1% today, so I "accidentally" body checked him. If we were outside, I would've spat on his face.

Yeah rice mog us to the stratosphere and back :feelsUgh:

Curries are mogged by everyone and everything. It's ovER for curries.