Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My allegiance does not lie with Curries or Curryland

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
Vast majority of Northern Hindu curries(they are llike 80% of Curries) despise and hate me for being Bengali(Curries originating from Bangladesh). The fact that I am a Hindu means nothing to Hindutva or BJP supporting curries. For them anyone who isn't a Cow Piss Drinking Hindi(filthy disgusting language) speaking sabbzi eating Vegcuck is against them and doesn't deserve a place in India. They want to make India a completely Vegeterian country:feelspuke::feelspuke:) and make Hindi the national language. They hate the food I eat and the tounge I speak. Literally zero reason for me to have any sort of "kinship" with them. Let these clowns dig their graves. This country works because South Indians hard carry their filthy street shitting cow dung eating asses. If they get pushed enough Curryland will be done for. Can't believe I was actually a Nationalist and a Patriot as a kid. Imagine having this pathetic race of insecure cuckolds with the IQ of monkeys as 'countrymen'. I pray for the day Xi Jinping invades this country and shows these weaklings what real strength looks like. They hate North East Indian Asian people too. Will love to see them humbled by the very same Asians they looks down on and mock(they also cry when Koreans and Japanese are racist to them lol).

You sir, you are commiting high treason as we speak

Vast majority of Northern Hindu curries(they are llike 80% of Curries) despise and hate me for being Bengali(Curries originating from Bangladesh). The fact that I am a Hindu means nothing to Hindutva or BJP supporting curries. For them anyone who isn't a Cow Piss Drinking Hindi(filthy disgusting language) speaking sabbzi eating Vegcuck is against them and doesn't deserve a place in India. They want to make India a completely Vegeterian country:feelspuke::feelspuke:) and make Hindi the national language. They hate the food I eat and the tounge I speak. Literally zero reason for me to have any sort of "kinship" with them. Let these clowns dig their graves. This country works because South Indians hard carry their filthy street shitting cow dung eating asses. If they get pushed enough Curryland will be done for. Can't believe I was actually a Nationalist and a Patriot as a kid. Imagine having this pathetic race of insecure cuckolds with the IQ of monkeys as 'countrymen'. I pray for the day Xi Jinping invades this country and shows these weaklings what real strength looks like. They hate North East Indian Asian people too. Will love to see them humbled by the very same Asians they looks down on and mock(they also cry when Koreans and Japanese are racist to them lol).
hello fellow bengali

You will be regretting your decision when curryland is a superpower by 2020

curryland should be divided into ethnostates like bangladesh is now, and then be like a supranational union instead like the EU

Saar pls forgive me. I won't ask for bobs and vagane anymore.

send me hot bengali foid reels :ahegao:

I'm South Asian and your are a disgrace to our country

Already we have so many enemies and your are trying to attack us from within

Average bengali sissy commie. Bengalis have no heritage to be proud of, and they project this on to entire India.

Lol for this guy thinking Bengalis are better than South Indians.