Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries are my biggest laughfuel

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

For the kids who have never seen peace
★★★
Screenshot 20240223 232323 YouTube

Everyday waking up i am cursing god for being born an incel and thank him for not being born a curry

There was one ad on craiglist or something where a group of Indian men were searching for a white female roommate. I'm impressed by how naive they are, honestly.

YOu slime get out of here i am not welcoming you to my threads @ElTruecel

Curries are not human

Life has to be dangerous.

jfl there was a curry earlier here who supports Hitler. They always make me laugh

YOu slime get out of here i am not welcoming you to my threads @ElTruecel
Ur a Normie worshipper you shouldn’t be on this site and the mods should have already banned u tbh.

Normie worshippers such as yourself are just pathetic and similar to the curry in that photo

This is hilarious, sad, and so true lol (although I would disagree about the $1000 worth of clothes part). We earn more than non-asian men but we are the least flashy. We seem under-dress compared to other races of men and despite earning more we prefer to drive Toyotas, Hondas, or maybe Lexus. Go to a heavy asian area and the parking lots looks like a Toyota dealership.

Many of us ricecels are extremely insecure, quietly bitter, quietly in denial, and strongly dislike non-asian foids for treating us poorly or rejecting us harshly. The hostile vibes that they give us is their bitch shield essentially.

I don't know why for curries, they don't typically feel the same way that we rice men feel even though foids look down on them even more than us.

Last edited:
This is hilarious, sad, and so true lol

Many of us ricecels are extremely insecure, quietly bitter, quietly in denial, and strongly dislike non-asian foids for treating us poorly or rejecting us harshly. The hostile vibes that they give us is their bitch shield essentially.

I don't know why for curries, they don't typically feel the same way that we rice men feel even though foids look down on them even more than us.
The difference is IQ.

don't know why for curries, they don't typically feel the same way that we rice men feel even though foids look down on them even more than us.
Curries needs to wake up

Ur a Normie worshipper you shouldn’t be on this site and the mods should have already banned u tbh.

Normie worshippers such as yourself are just pathetic and similar to the curry in that photo
Fuck off. I want to bp normies so they can go er you trash