Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curries cope by dragging other shitskins down with them

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Since its pretty known curries are genetically designed to cope, its impossible to blackpill them, in the past week or so it seems 2 curries started spamming that curries are equal to all non whites in terms of unattractiveness

Just lol the average curry wishes they looked arab, let alone persian/levantine

While its truth non whites are unwanted, difference between curries and middle east/north africans is that MENA can produce chads due to being mostly 100% caucasian unlike ur triracial curry, by this logic south europeans are equal to curries too due to being slightly whiter than MENA lmao

I haven't seen this at all. Most curries on this site are pretty self-aware.

You are a massively stupid butthurt guy who must have been pissed off some curry guy in the past. 90 percent thread that you make is about curry hate.

Most white people are ugly as hell. Their skin looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma . They look like some monkey.
Only those white people are attractive who have darker tanned skin.

Reeeeee and legitcel (thats his name i think) been advocating for this crap lately

You are a massively stupid butthurt guy who must have been pissed off some curry guy in the past. 90 percent thread that you make is about curry hate.

Most white people are ugly as hell. Their skin looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma . They look like some monkey.
New curry alt spotted

Tfw 1 billion curries cant produce a single chad whilr MENA produce plenty lmaoo

New curry alt spotted

Tfw 1 billion curries cant produce a single chad whilr MENA produce plenty lmaoo

Attractive curries are the most attractive people on the planet. Bollywood guys are the most attractive men on the planet.

Most white people are ugly as hell because their skin is extremely white and looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma or their skin is being whitewashed.

How is telling the truth being “pissed off”? Lmao

because 90 percent of thread that he makes is about curry hate . this guy must have been pissed off by some curry in the past.

Attractive curries are the most attractive people on the planet. Bollywood guys are the most attractive men on the planet.

Most white people are ugly as hell because their skin is extremely white and looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma or their skin is being whitewashed.
Oh wow, at first i thought u are just butthurt, now i see u aee just delusional

Bollywood stars always look more european or MENA than curry by far

How is telling the truth being “pissed off”? Lmao

because 90 percent of thread that he makes is about curry hate . this guy must have been pissed off by some curry in the past.

attractive curries have white genes in them lmao.

I dont hate curries, im just trying to blackpill coping curries

attractive curries have white genes in them lmao.

no it is the other way round . Attractive white have curry gene in them . i already said most white people that i see have skin that is extremely white and it looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma .

Only those white people are attractive who have darker skin.

Attractive white have curry gene in them .

jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif
jZgDhiP.gif

no it is the other way round . Attractive white have curry gene in them . i already said most white people that i see have skin that is extremely white and it looks like they are suffering from Leukoderma .

Only those white people are attractive who have darker skin.

lmao what are you talking about

Legit, even if there were, I won't let him last for a minute, either he will leave this forum devastated or become a citizen of inceldom.

And you people look like you just took a bath in a giant pile of bloody stool and vomit.

Exactly, I find this tanned curry extremely attractive,

indian-computer-nerd.jpg

what do you think?

I don't care about how most curries look like . I only care about myself.
Do you claim you are not like other curries? Are you that mythical """currychad"""? So today is the day my dream comes true? Am I going to see a currychad at last?

I think op has a gay crush to curries,all his threads are about them
I'd smash feminene high E light eyed curvy north european boys, before i touch curry women

I just dont like currycopers

there is no middle ground for currys we are either blackpilled as fuck or bluepilled morons most of us are the latter though

curries needs to step their game up, seriously why the fuck are you guys still whiteknighting cucks at curryland?

currycels are low status in East Asia as well

I pity curries you guys have no role models like we Asians have Seung Hui Cho.

step your game up let the next ER be curry

Reeeeee and legitcel (thats his name i think) been advocating for this crap lately
Pretty sure legitcel is some coping curry's alt.

on a real note persian is easily the best looking non-white

Pretty sure legitcel is some coping curry's alt.
its pretty obvious theyre a bud of reeee or hes just coping there extremely hard unfiltered

no sane blackpilled curry think they arent at the very bottom of the ladder, infact curries wish they looked persian

on a real note persian is easily the best looking non-white
the point is, MENA (middle eastren north africa) are mostly 100% caucasian, obviously theres still a shit ton of MENA incels because beauty ideals are shaped around the northwestren caucasian rather than the south eastren ones, but the whole point is that MENA regions, especially ones closer to the northwest ideal (upper middle east like georgia turkey, or levant like lebanese syrian iran etc) have a way easier time, statistically speaking, to supply a passable/GL person than curries, because curries are heavily mixed with less desired mongoloids and negroids/australoids.

curry incel has it just as hard as MENA incel, but the at least 5/10 in the west to incel ratio is waay better for MENA populations, it gets higher the closer u get to scandinavia basically, which is why southern europeans didnt count as whites for awhile, even though they mog most MENA, theyre still nothing comapred to scandis

its basic analogy really, im not even GL so im not coping

What ? I am not curry ? I am just stating the uncomfortable facts that curries are FUCKED.

You think white women give a shit? All ethnic men (excluding blacks, South Americans and Asians) are the same. Just lol if you think white women see a difference between an Arab, an Israeli and a curry. We're all subhumans in their eyes.

its pretty obvious theyre a bud of reeee or hes just coping there extremely hard unfiltered

no sane blackpilled curry think they arent at the very bottom of the ladder, infact curries wish they looked persian
I don't think we ever talked, legitcel and I. Nor is it my alt. I have only one alt whose sole purpose was to tell a real-life story.

dawn's brain has lost structural integrity due to the massive cope he's burdened it with.