Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CURRIES HAVE NO EXCUSE. THEY ALL GET ARRANGED MARRIAGES. EVERY CURRY COMPLAINING ON THIS SITE IS UNDERAGED AND JUST HASNT BEEN MARRIED OFF YET

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
i just heard a story from a coworker of a curry who left the company in the usa to go back to curryland to get married. He also had a GIRLFRIEND he lived with and simply broke up with her to get married. Curries steal our women and then destroy their minds with ruthless dumps. Curries are evil and even try to garner sympathy from us noncurrycels because they enjoy laughing at our misfortune!

all curries will eventually be married off to virgins. Stop complaining 12 year olds!
maybe but im no curry so i don't care. i still think it's just betabuxxing to get arranged marriage

Just NT curries not currycel . There is a dearth of silent curries who are a complete failure.. balding, late thirties and living with their parents, nevr had girlfriends neither have confidence to get arranged marriage. Because to get arranged marriage you gotta have a stable salary and job first... Even I am reaching my late 20s with no job, house , or girl etc. its depressing plus the traumatising infrastructure and NT curry population that i have to deal with. Somebody please fund me to get me out of this shithole :feelsUgh:

curries still get rejected even in arranged marriage. arranged marriage is starting to be less common as feminism spreads to india

Arranged marriage may not be what you think it is

On one hand I wish I had the curry option, on another I don't want to be betabuxx or have the starvation adapted genes of a curry

On one hand I wish I had the curry option, on another I don't want to be betabuxx or have the starvation adapted genes of a curry
Why is arranged marriage betabux? In sandperson societies youre allowed to fuck her whenever you want?

on another I don't want to be betabuxx or have the starvation adapted genes of a curry
exactly, if you're going to arranged marriage then you're going to be a walking atm machine

doesn't count as ascension.
In sandperson societies youre allowed to fuck her whenever you want?
that was in the past but since sandnigger countries are getting more westernized by muttmerica, they have "martial rape" laws now

Anyone can be a cuck:feelskek:

all curries will eventually be married off to virgins. Stop complaining 12 year olds!
Michael Jordan Laugh GIF - Michael Jordan Laugh Giggle ...

Arranged marriages are less frequent now, and it's not an absolute even when they are attempted. Women (or men, but it's usually women) can basically still reject the guy and ask their parents to find a new dude who looks better and makes more money.

The virgin part is basically not even real anymore.

They can land on the moon but can’t get a toiletless wench to look at them

Cope, many curries don't do arranged marriage anymore and currywhores are as slutty as the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back