Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will you look for in curry/traditional arranged marriage in order? GTFIH in my thread all my bhais and brocels!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Knowing the black pill and experiencing it, I understand the truth of genetic determinism: this idea should never be confused with nihilism.:blackpill:
If I ever get an arranged marriage back home and I have to play hardcore STEM betabuxx I expect these things by my wife, ranked in order.

Height (She has to be above 5'7)> Skintone (JBW is true in every part of the world) > face (a well-formed jaw, good skull shape, eye area, and cheek muscles. Looking for indicators of high testosterone in the womb.) > Intelligence and NT (Men without mental illness, tall, white, raised in upper-income households, with above-average intelligence around the 120-145 IQ range rule the world) > Personality last, that doesn't matter much: all I expect is her to be nice to be around, sex once a week, and caring towards children.

Visual Example:
Screenshot70

JFL at American and Western concepts of romanticism. :feelskek:

High IQ article I've read about the subject.

I am not falling for low IQ curry marriages chosen just because the families know each other, creating mentally ill manlet currycels in America.

@curryboy420 @curryfool @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @ilieknothing @Lookscel @highinhibition @Nebuchadnezzar @gymletethnicel @starcrapoo @IncelCream
@BlkPillPres @Copexodius Maximus @Black Soul @ldar_ricecel @dominic @TheDarkEnigma @AllanKing

I would like to know your requirements if you had to do a betabuxx or arranged marriage all my brocels and currycel bhais.:feelswhere::feelsokman:

Last edited:
you're lucky to get an arranged marriage at all. even then, i don't think most curry families want their daughter to marry short neets.

you're lucky to get an arranged marriage at all. even then, i don't think most curry families want their daughter to marry short neets.
No, I am not a Neet. I am a 17-year-old youngcel like you.
Did you read it fully:
"If I ever get an arranged marriage back home and I have to play hardcore STEM betabuxx I expect these things by my wife, ranked in order.".

Last edited:
You missed out the most important part: virginity.

You missed out the most important part: virginity.
Right, but that's always expected along with her with age from 18-28 max. I am not fucking a 30-year-old, no eggs, milf!

Last edited:
Right, but that's always expected along with her with age from 18-28 max. I am not fucking a 30-year-old, no eggs, milf!

High IQ. There is a curry foid at my workplace who came from India like 8 years ago through arranged marriage with guy who lived here already. And she is pretty hot, nice fair skin, skinny figure and green eyes too. But knowing my luck, if I ever went for an arranged marriage, I wouldn't be able to get a foid that hot. Some men are just lucky.

High IQ. There is a curry foid at my workplace who came from India like 8 years ago through arranged marriage with guy who lived here already. And she is pretty hot, nice fair skin, skinny figure and green eyes too. But knowing my luck, if I ever went for an arranged marriage, I wouldn't be able to get a foid that hot. Some men are just lucky.
What's your favorite eye color?
Green is much better than blue IMO.
Average green eyes foid:
Dd46e6170ebb62bcf68de60a291c45d1

> greater than

Average blue eyes foid:

Emerald beats diamonds.:feelsaww:
@Lonelycel
I am going to go back home, live in Dhaka with an engineering, physics, or comp sci. degree from a good American institution, help my shithole nation, and get rich from their property market after saving and investing my money here for a decade. If Bangladesh hits the same development status as China which it may regarding its recent success, I will easily become a millionaire like the people who invested in Shanghai and Seoul in SK in the '80s and '90s.

I will finish what my father should've done: made as much money, get a good US degree, and to go back home to live like a raj in curryland.

Last edited:
Average green eyes foid:
View attachment 472355

> greater than

Average blue eyes foid:
View attachment 472356

@Lonelycel
I am going to go back home, live in Dhaka with an engineering, physics, or comp sci. degree from a good American institution, help my shithole nation, and get rich from their property market after saving and investing my money here for a decade. If Bangladesh hits the same development status as China which it may regarding its recent success, I will easily become a millionaire like the people who invested in Shanghai and Seoul in SK in the '80s and '90s.

I will finish what my father should've done: made as much money, get a good US degree, and to go back home to live like a raj in curryland.

Yeah, green is better than blue. All day

And nice plan boyo, hope it works out well for you :feelsokman:

Yeah, green is better than blue. All day

And nice plan boyo, hope it works out well for you :feelsokman:
Thank you bhai, I pray for success with your plans and aspirations too.

Unfortunately my aspiration is the rope, bhaicel.
Sorry to hear that from you, I am still very young and have hope for my circumstance to turn around.
Perhaps, this cursed devil in the form of a god:feelsdevil: will stop making life worse for those that have little to give and turn things around for you, inshallah.:feelsLSD:

Knowing the black pill and experiencing it, I understand the truth of genetic determinism: this idea should never be confused with nihilism.:blackpill:
If I ever get an arranged marriage back home and I have to play hardcore STEM betabuxx I expect these things by my wife, ranked in order.

Height (She has to be above 5'7)> Skintone (JBW is true in every part of the world) > face (a well-formed jaw, good skull shape, eye area, and cheek muscles. Looking for indicators of high testosterone in the womb.) > Intelligence and NT (Men without mental illness, tall, white, raised in upper-income households, with above-average intelligence around the 120-145 IQ range rule the world) > Personality last, that doesn't matter much: all I expect is her to be nice to be around, sex once a week, and caring towards children.

Visual Example:
View attachment 472344

JFL at American and Western concepts of romanticism. :feelskek:

High IQ article I've read about the subject.

I am not falling for low IQ curry marriages chosen just because the families know each other, creating mentally ill manlet currycels in America.

@curryboy420 @curryfool @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @ilieknothing @Lookscel @highinhibition @Nebuchadnezzar @gymletethnicel @starcrapoo @IncelCream
@BlkPillPres @Copexodius Maximus @Black Soul @ldar_ricecel @dominic @TheDarkEnigma @AllanKing

I would like to know your requirements if you had to do a betabuxx or arranged marriage all my brocels and currycel bhais.:feelswhere::feelsokman:
Based criteria. I am 30+ and refused arranged marriage. My low IQ parents tried to make me marry my roastie cousin jfl. And all their other picks were trash too.

I don't want kids and most curry foids do. So I can't get arranged marriage due to this. Also there is risk if you bring curry foid to USA. That she will monkey branch to Whites. I don't think I could handle being cucked without going to prison which is another reason I have given up on it. Another problem is the good looking foids have high standards and I am manlet at 5'5, so unfortunately cannot meet those.
Tbh I have a lucky cousin who pulled a 7/10 stacylite curry foid despite earning less than me. But he height mogs me at 5'10 while I am 5'5
Average green eyes foid:
View attachment 472355

> greater than

Average blue eyes foid:
View attachment 472356

@Lonelycel

Based I hope Bangladesh becomes the next South Korea and joins the asian tiger economies. :smonk:

Last edited:
Based criteria. I am 30+ and refused arranged marriage. My low IQ parents tried to make me marry my roastie cousin jfl. And all their other picks were trash too.

I don't want kids and most curry foids do. So I can't get arranged marriage due to this. Also there is risk if you bring curry foid to USA. That she will monkey branch to Whites. I don't think I could handle being cucked without going to prison which is another reason I have given up on it. Another problem is the good looking foids have high standards and I am manlet at 5'5, so unfortunately cannot meet those.
I've seen that and they can easily become degenerates because of American culture: I wish to moneymaxx and investmentmaxx to buy property with enough money with my father back home. He found some success with some land he bought in this part of Dhaka around this respected university called North-South. Traditional marriages can't work without a traditional, strongly patriarchal culture: anyone that says otherwise is a coping trad.

Here is the plan I thought up a couple of months ago and shared with lonelycel:
@Lonelycel

Last edited:
you are delusional, your standards are way too high... you need to marry a dumb monke so you wont be divorceraped or you have to stay in Bangladesh. The hardest pill to swallow is that in this age marriage is dead in the west no matter how rich you become you will be cucked and your lineage ends with you but if you refuse and still believing in producing a "valuable" son you set yourself up for the rope
But I have to admit that I will also engage in this gamble - but you need to do some hoework and provide some kind of network where your wife lives in a parallel society

Last edited:
JFL at all those pickings. If she's loyal, fucks your brains out, and makes mean curry, you'd already arrange marry mog the most.
You curries still have some cheat codes working. Not for long.

You're not in position to expect anything, ever. If you were, you wouldn't be here.
So you would fuck any jungle gook in Thailand if you used the JBW game? :feelswhat:

American income here is 25-50x that of Bangladesh, but you have to betabuxx. Why should I lower my standards and create an even greater currycel?
you are delusional, your standards are way too high... you need to marry a dumb monke so you wont be divorceraped or you have to stay in Bangladesh. The hardest pill to swallow is that in this age marriage is dead in the west no matter how rich you become you will be cucked and your lineage ends with you but if you refuse and still believing in producing a "valuable" son you set yourself up for the rope
But I have to admit that I will also engage in this gamble - but you need to do some hoework and provide some kind of network where your wife lives in a parallel society
So you would betabuxx the first foid you meet if you were to get married with no standards and be expected to have a child?
All you will be doing is creating an even greater incel one generation later.

Last edited:
So you would fuck any jungle gook in Thailand if you used the JBW game? :feelswhat:

American income here is 25-50x that of Bangladesh, but you have to betabuxx. Why should I lower my standards and create an even greater currycel?

So you would betabuxx the first foid you meet if you were to get married with no standards and be expected to have a child?
All you will be doing is creating an even greater incel one generation later.
The best thing you can do for your kid is to not bring him into this meaningless existence. Spare him from your genetics, and just let him sleep in the void.

If a curry foid wants to marry a rich person, she can marry a rich chadpreet rather than a rich subhuman. Arrange Marriage is ropefuel in 2021

Bro I am in curryland and arrange marriage isn't half as easy as people think. Girls have become more independent and majority of them choose groom om their own at least where I live. None of my cousin sisters married before 28. It may be different in Bangladesh though I think.

Bro I am in curryland and arrange marriage isn't half as easy as people think. Girls have become more independent and majority of them choose groom om their own at least where I live. None of my cousin sisters married before 28. It may be different in Bangladesh though I think.
Yeah, I see: my youngest aunt already wants to become a cat lady office worker who never has kids. Alas, times are changing very quickly in both our countries.:feelscry:

I can only hope by the time I'm 30, the tradition will still be alive.

Seri
Yeah, I see: my youngest aunt already wants to become a cat lady office worker who never has kids. Alas, times are changing very quickly in both our countries.:feelscry:

I can only hope by the time I'm 30, the tradition will still be alive.
Serious question though is life really brutal for curries outside as you guys portray ? I really want to go abroad for my masters buy you guys are really scaring me though:fuk::fuk:

Seri

Serious question though is life really brutal for curries outside as you guys portray ? I really want to go abroad for my masters buy you guys are really scaring me though:fuk::fuk:
Just don’t stay here for long: make some money, get your degree, and go back as soon as that is done.

If you stay here for long, you will become alienated and feel alone.

Just don’t stay here for long: make some money, get your degree, and go back as soon as that is done.

If you stay here for long, you will become alienated and feel alone.
Are you saying that it's not possible for a FOB curry to have a good social and sex life in a western country? If yes than what's the minimum threshold for that? Tbh I am not that ugly I am more of a mentalcel though.

You people are delusional. Even in an arranged marriage, foids choose. And arranged marraiges are becoming less common. The end result is the importance of looks goes up relative to betabuxxing ability (usually parents are the one that value betabuxxing while the foid values what foids always value: face+race+height).
let me cope, bhai.:feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back