Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries in dubai

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Are treated like slaves

It was August and the sun was scorching, being outside was uncomfortable as it is, I distinctly remember a squadron of curry men literally lifting a huge fucking fridges on their backs and loading it onto this old wooden like ship bound for Iran.

I stood and watched as the guysvwent back and forth carrying these fridges on theirs backs :dafuckfeels: whilst taking very short breaks between

I asked if the pay is good he said its not even enough for him to take 1 day off:fuk:

On the other hands imagine being born as this guys son and inheriting the wealth of 20 Billion from crude oil

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
It was August and the sun was scorching, being outside was uncomfortable as it is, I distinctly remember a squadron of curry men literally lifting a huge fucking fridges on their backs and loading it onto this old wooden like ship bound for Iran.

I stood and watched as the guysvwent back and forth carrying these fridges on theirs backs :dafuckfeels: whilst taking very short breaks between

I asked if the pay is good he said its not even enough for him to take 1 day off:fuk:
all that just to betabuxx a disgusting looking curry foid who would leave them in a second for a cumskin.
fucking brutal.

What were you doing in Dubai? Modern kings need modern slaves.

Brother was getting married so its customary to attend Even though we aren't particularly close i can't stand being in the gulf especially in the summer months. I was practically forced to go
They are definitely a sort of slave. Dubai practically was built by slaves. These khaleeji arabs only hoard wealth and don't allow their citizens to prosper. You wouldn't be granted citizenship even if you were born there. Just because I'm not emirati

Last edited:
Are treated like slaves

On the other hands imagine being born as this guys son and inheriting the wealth of 20 Billion from crude oil

:feelsclown:
@Transcended Trucel

Don't they basically steal their passports when they arrive and not let them go back to curryland? They basically trap them there to use them as slaves

Don't they basically steal their passports when they arrive and not let them go back to curryland? They basically trap them there to use them as slaves
Curries are below shit to Emiratis. Emiratis are well known to indulge in scat sex and eating shit.
Dubai Porta potty
:feelsrope:
More:

View attachment 520831 View attachment 520832 View attachment 520834

LOL @ this white foid smiling at the cursed torturous existence of this subhuman foids:

View attachment 520833

And why is always subhuman slaves doing this work? Aren't Chads more capable of lifting shit on accounts of their better height/frame/musculature?
I have seen this first hand when I was in curryland. In fact I think my relatives might have paid one at one point, not certain. But yeah over for these Subhumans.

Chads have far better Strength but they have the $$$ to avoid having to do this low class work.