Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries of the forum, could this brazilian pass as indian?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★

Most definitely; a southern one, most likely, and probably subjected to the very same treatment and negative discrimination most curries are forced to ensure due to the below... :feelssus:

Brutal, but not unsurprising at all; the common currycel will continue to be weighed down by their undesirable physical traits such as bug eyes, fat retention and an overall weaker average frame, and uneven colouring/dark undereyes, as well as their various negative stereotypes and failos widely spread in most forms of media and firmly imbued in foid's minds. :society:

Most definitely; a southern one, most likely, and probably subjected to the very same treatment and negative discrimination most curries are forced to ensure due to the below... :feelssus:
if anything this is proof indians can larp as bbc and raise their smv by a bit, rodrygo is considered black

Many pardos would pass as indians tbh

Looks like a nigger more due to wide eye spacing, nose and lips

this guy 100% a currycel

Brazil is hell on earth. I saw videos of brazilians fucking on the sidewalk like animals. And they're all mutts.

Brazil is the US in 20 years
Carnival is an public street open party orgy, I've had the displeasure of passing through it and the streets smell like cum, alcohol and piss. I accidently walked into drunk foids pissing in the curb, faggots are everywhere sexually assaulting men, it's hell.
Imagine that matrix orgy party scene but more colorful and that's it. The good thing about it is the inevitable purge of increased deaths from car accidents, drunk people killing each other etc etc.

Don't dox my man @Broly like that :feelswhat:
Cope that’s you. I’ve shown you my skin color and is nowhere near that dark, you however have never provided proof of being an Aryan and are in fact, brown.

Spics are smelly niggers
Brazil is probably the worst example you could pick, we literally take 2-3 showers a day minimum, sometimes 4. Never met anyone who doesn't use deodorant except homeless people. What smells bad is our streets

Literally Sodom
Yes it is, and carnaval isn't even the worst, the gay parade is way worse. Wouldn't mind if we were nuked, especially rio de janegro, brasilia and sao paulo.

Yea, although from a certain angle he looks vaguely european

Rodrygo, like many Brazilians, is a mixture of many races and ethnicities