Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW curry beheaded his own wife because he believed she cheated on him with another man.

Even if she didn't cheat on him, it's one less curry in the world.

another foid belonging to streets got terminated.

do u think what he has done is right?
Nah.

I agree with the late New Jack (pro wrestler) that if a bitch pisses you off that fuckin bad you just slap the bitch around a bit (if you feel the need to) and avoid life in prison.

You don’t have to go full Chris Benoit on her.

Even if she didn't cheat on him, it's one less curry in the world.
nothing of value was lost if her husband thought it to be better off without the head.

Curries are based in this regard, unlike rice betabuxx cucks who would apologize to their noodlewhore wife even if she was the one who cheated

He did the needful :feelsLightsaber:

I mean if he had wife he must have an incredible and amazing personality, basically he must be a good human being, otherwise he would just be incel like us because women reject men with bad personalities.

If the husband did have evidence that she cheated on him then he had the right to take matters into his own hands. Since there is no laws against cheating, the husband had to take drastic action

Is there a new trend of decapitating people ?

Nah.

I agree with the late New Jack (pro wrestler) that if a bitch pisses you off that fuckin bad you just slap the bitch around a bit (if you feel the need to) and avoid life in prison.

I can watch New Jack shoot interviews for hours

if a bitch pisses you off that fuckin bad you just slap the bitch around a bit (if you feel the need to) and avoid life in prison
Aren't honor killings legal in India ?

Good, she won't give birth to currycels

Nah.

Nah.

A lot of "barely scraping by" sex havers have fantasies about beheading the women in their lives- mostly just to shut them up. They take a lot of disrespect and get run around on. Chad doesn't deal with this.