Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry cope

I need to know what kind of copium he's taking because even the biggest schizos on this forum can't hold a candle to him.

Curries’ “resistance” against Alexander and the caliphates really wasn’t impressive at all. And also JFL at him saying we “resisted the Mongols” when it was a Turkic invader empire, the Delhi Sultanate, which pushed back the mongol invasions

“We were hardly ever conquered” someone NEEDS to slap the ever-living fuck out of this guy. We got buck broken by practically every invader that marched past the doorstep of the Shitdian subcontinent

And he’s trying to claim MENA achievements too cause “they’re our neighbours, bro!” :feelskek::feelskek:

Curries’ “resistance” against Alexander and the caliphates really wasn’t impressive at all. And also JFL at him saying we “resisted the Mongols” when it was a Turkic invader empire, the Delhi Sultanate, which pushed back the mongol invasions
I think he imagines curry knights slaying Greeks Persians Mongols British and etc

I think he imagines curry knights slaying Greeks Persians Mongols British and etc
Someone needs to nuke that SouthAsianDelusion sub

And he’s trying to claim MENA achievements too cause “they’re our neighbours, bro!” :feelskek::feelskek:
not one of the replies called out this cope

how tuff they are :feelskek:

Someone needs to nuke that SouthAsianDelusion sub
Curry King Porus did defeat Alexander actually it's a famous story
A rare proud moment in curry history

Curry King Porus did defeat Alexander actually it's a famous story
A rare proud moment in curry history
I think the sources differ on this one. Curry sources say Porus won, Western ones say Alexander won

I think the sources differ on this one. Curry sources say Porus won, Western ones say Alexander won
Porus must have won otherwise why would Alexander stop the conquests

Is there any conclusive evidence for that globohomo fantasy?
I've watched video debunking Roman and Greek faggotry because globohomo wants to normalize it

Is there any conclusive evidence for that globohomo fantasy?
no the only reason people suspect he was bisexual was because of the close friendships he had with his officers and guards when really those were mostly his childhood friends who later became his brothers in arms of course they're going to have a strong bond

yea but at the end of the day all non-curry races of foids are strongly racist against curry men.

and sexual racism is the strongest form of racism there is. although of course normies and foids call it having a preference.

“We were hardly ever conquered” curries are the biggest copers