Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry fathER and grandfathER of 2-year old toddlER, drowned while trying to save hER from the deep end of a pool whERe she fell in.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

drowning in the sea is undERstandable because you can get swept out deep into the watERs by strong “Rips”, “currents” etc or you can fall off a moving vessel far away from land

But imagine drowning in a fucking swimming pool just because you don’t know how to swim DESPITE being an adult in his late thirties (as is the case of the fathER) and an adult in his sixties (as is the case of the grandfathER).

From my pERsonal expERiences, curries are the race which has the highest pERcentage of ADULTS who don’t know how to swim, so I already had a strong suspicion that the victims wERe curry, but when I searched up more articles about the case, I was able to confirm my initial suspicions that the victims wERe indeed curry, furthER proving my point to be correct in relation to curries being worst at swimming (“population pERcentage” wise): an essential life skill and survival skill which even low IQ illitERate niggERs can do bettER, which most kids 10 years and oldER (and many even youngER than that) can do bettER and something which even litERal dogs can do bettER (than curries)

Curries are a GuttER subhuman race. Fucking embarrassing to be a curry. It nevER fucking began

Last edited:
Good. Curries are made specially to be sacrifice for foid goddess, they are even vegetarians so fit for sacrifice to cruel foid goddesses

petyr baelish,knowledge is power,but pajeets don t have knowledge

who is fucking her,Ramsay or Joffrey?

She is not one of the many public toilets employed at my brothels.

She is my pERsonal wh0r3. If anybody dares to defile hER, they themselves will be defiled in ways they could nevER even imagine

Last edited:
Good. Curries are made specially to be sacrifice for foid goddess, they are even vegetarians so fit for sacrifice to cruel foid goddesses

Vegetarian diet makes them weak and scrawny as fuck, meanwhile meat-eatER races (so pretty much evERy othER race) mogs us hard

Truly an epic fail, and what for? That foidlet will simply grow up to be one of an inordinate amount of cum dumpsters that Chad won't remember, or even ask, the name of. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Truly an epic fail, and what for? That foidlet will simply grow up to be one of an inordinate amount of cum dumpsters that Chad won't remember, or even ask, the name of. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s an epic fail to even be born as a curry in the first place, and the saddest part is, it’s not a “failure” which you evER had any control of.

Last edited:
Good Riddance. forsen doesn’t know how to swim

images

Curries have huge belly fat

1000_F_299462610_7amR7N1AaIkcpqnqd0DfZ6WSGvItvyus.jpg

Curries should aspiER this curry

Vegetarian diet makes them weak and scrawny as fuck, meanwhile meat-eatER races (so pretty much evERy othER race) mogs us hard
vegetarian incel vs meat eating chad

Blacks: Can't swim due to low body fat % and high bone density
Curries: Tonnes of body fat and low bone density. Still can't swim. Curry genetics defies all logic (in a bad way).

@Fat Link

2 adult males (fathER and grandfathER) in addition to an adult female (wife of the adult fathER), didn’t know how to swim

that’s an entire adult family who don’t have the IQ required to be able to learn a basic survival skill which I’ve seen toddlERs as young as 3 years old demonstrate with decent proficiency.

Mogged by 3 year olds, Giga-Brutal, I have nevER seen such a bad mogging in my life, I don’t even think it’s realistically possible to get mogged any worse than that.

If any ADULT gets mogged by toddlERs, that is a sign that their genetics are WORSE than trash (because at least trash gets recycled), a pERson can’t possibly sink any lowER than that, they should fucking neck themselves out of shame and embarrassment

Anyone who doesn’t realise how fucking brutal of a mog this is, isn’t blackpilled

Last edited:
Ngl, I would've let her die and even celebrated afterwards

I never understood the obsession with shitskins getting near pools when they can't swim. Curries have shit for brains so I don't know what they were doing near the pool or better yet why a toddler was near the pool because a toddler clearly can't swim for shit.

Total Curry Death

Ngl, I would've let her die and even celebrated afterwards

I’m a pretty angry pERson capable of sERious violence, but i still have empathy for innocent beings: vERy young children, defenceless animals etc.

I’m not a psychopath who can see an innocent being hurt and feel absolutely nothing about it, but when it comes to unleashing violence on people who have sERiously pERsonally wronged me, my level of capability for violence is likely much highER than the avERage man’s.

@Fat Link

2 adult males (fathER and grandfathER) in addition to an adult female (wife of the adult fathER), didn’t know how to swim

that’s an entire adult family who don’t have the IQ required to be able to learn a basic survival skill which I’ve seen kids as young as 3 be able to demonstrate with decent proficiency.

Mogged by 3 year olds, Giga-Brutal, I have nevER seen such a bad mogging in my life, I don’t even think it’s realistically possible to get mogged any worse than that.

If any ADULT gets mogged by toddlERs, that is a sign that their genetics are WORSE than trash (because at least trash gets recycled), a pERson can’t possibly sink any lowER than that, they should fucking neck themselves out of shame and embarrassment

Anyone who doesn’t realise how fucking brutal of a mog this is, isn’t blackpilled
Brutal gta vice city death pill

I never understood the obsession with shitskins getting near pools when they can't swim. Curries have shit for brains so I don't know what they were doing near the pool or better yet why a toddler was near the pool because a toddler clearly can't swim for shit.

Total Curry Death
View attachment 1111278

ThERe is NO WAY that a “loving god” can bring someone into the same world as chads and Stacies, looking like THAT.

God ain’t real or God is evil

When this girl becomes 10 yo and sentient she will be aware that both her dad and grandad died in the most laughable subhuman way possible to save her

i think veg diets should be adopted when ppl are old weak and already gonna die soon

It’s an epic fail to even be born as a curry in the first place, and the saddest part is, it’s not a “failure” which you evER had any control of.
Yeah 100% non-veg Bengal got cucked by mullas while 50% Veg maharastra and Gujarat fought against them. Your theory makes sense

meanwhile meat-eatER races (so pretty much evERy othER race) mogs us hard
Bengalis and South Indians mogg Gujjus, Punjabis, Harayana and Maharastras then?

Last edited:
bhai i've grew up on white rice :cryfeels::cryfeels:
These non veg niggers are so dumb. The tallest in the country are Punjab and Harayana and are mostly vegetarian. Entire South is 100% non vegetarian and short.

Kerala people eat different rice than white rice. That's why they are tall.
yeah so many types of rice. i've heard basmati and other white rices have nutrients stripped out of them, leaving only carbs. was truly over the day i was born :feelsugh:

yeah so many types of rice. i've heard basmati and other white rices have nutrients stripped out of them, leaving only carbs. was truly over the day i was born :feelsugh:
Exactly. Eating white rice is equal to eating sugar.

i think veg diets should be adopted when ppl are old weak and already gonna die soon

I don’t mind eating a delicious vegetarian meal evERy now and then. But no way can I have the mental strength do be able to do it for my whole life. Humans have been Omnivores for most of human history, hence our bodies naturally evolved to function at its best when our diet consists of a healthy Proportion of Meat (which contains proteins responsible for muscle development) and vegetables (which contain vitamins, minERals and antioxidants, necessary for strengthening the immune system and detoxifying the body).

As an incel who is by definition unable to enjoy FREE CONSENSUAL sex, not only is food my primary cope, it’s also a passion/intERest, hence while I obviously enjoy eating food, I also enjoy COOKING food (before I eat) in addition to ANALYZING it’s effects on my body (aftER I eat) so I developed the ability to identify how diffERent foods make my body feel diffERent.

I eat both meat and vegetables, not only because the combination is delicious but also because I “physically” feel best when I’m incorporating both into my diet (feeling strong/enERgetic and healthy, evident in me RARELY getting fatigued easily and RARELY getting sick from colds, flu, fevER and various minor illnesses which I see so many people suffERing from whenevER I go outside).

I don’t mind eating a delicious vegetarian meal evERy now and then. But no way can I have the mental strength do be able to do it for my whole life. Humans have been Omnivores for most of human history, hence our bodies naturally evolved to function at its best when our diet consists of a healthy Proportion of Meat (which contains proteins responsible for muscle development) and vegetables (which contain vitamins, minERals and antioxidants, necessary for strengthening the immune system and detoxifying the body).

As an incel who is by definition unable to enjoy FREE CONSENSUAL sex, not only is food my primary cope, it’s also a passion/intERest, hence while I obviously enjoy eating food, I also enjoy COOKING food (before I eat) in addition to ANALYZING it’s effects on my body (aftER I eat) so I developed the ability to identify how diffERent foods make my body feel diffERent.

I eat both meat and vegetables, not only because the combination is delicious but also because I “physically” feel best when I’m incorporating both into my diet (feeling strong/enERgetic and healthy, evident in me RARELY getting fatigued easily and RARELY getting sick from colds, flu, fevER and various minor illnesses which I see so many people suffERing from whenevER I go outside).
interesting. i never liked diet shills that preached about getting rid of absolutely one element of a normal diet. i mean like carbs, meat, fish etc. need a bit of everything imo. when diet is absolutely one thing, can fuck people up like how it is in india. those niggas munch on carbs with no nutrition

interesting. i never liked diet shills that preached about getting rid of absolutely one element of a normal diet. i mean like carbs, meat, fish etc. need a bit of everything imo. when diet is absolutely one thing, can fuck people up like how it is in india. those niggas munch on carbs with no nutrition

Yeah, evERything I said in tERms of diet and nutrition is based on science, those “diet shills” are a bunch of retards who r pretending to be knowledgeable and trying to look smart, just for the purpose of fooling gullible idiots so that they can have a laugh about it when they are in a private place. They r massive trolls and their followERs’ are pretty easily identified by their stupidity.

In India howevER, the vegetarian diet isn’t followed due to the influence of any “diet shill” but rathER it’s followed due to the influence of religion (can’t tell which is more low IQ and cucked JFL).

Although, upon introspection, the 2 belief systems of Hinduism and Buddhism (which are the primary influence of vegetarianism in India), are bettER classified as a form of philosophy/spirituality (rathER than a religion/cult).

Indian vegetarians’ and non-Indian Hindu/Buddhist vegetarians’ MAIN reason for refraining from consumption of meat is due to compassion and love for animals, so their reason for their diet is not only something I can undERstand much bettER and make more logical sense of, but it’s also something I RESPECT MUCH MORE than the retards who are not only blindly and ignorantly following the advice of some random “diet shill” troll and scammER, but also doing so without any meaningful purpose or intention

I love animals too and I also feel compassion for them, and while I am obviously against animals being tortured (or subjected to extreme, un-necessary and avoidable pain), I see nothing wrong with killing them as humanely and as mERcifully as possible (as quick and painlessly as possible) as long as it’s ONLY for the purpose of consumption and/or euthanasia.

That way, the animals are killed ONLY when it’s TRULY necessary (so that their death ISN’T pointless but rathER sERves an important purpose), and they are killed with as minimal suffERing as possible, while humans get to not only enjoy eating delicious meat, but also fulfill our body’s nutritional requirements to ensure that we are as healthy as possible.

Yeah, evERything I said in tERms of diet and nutrition is based on science, those “diet shills” are a bunch of retards who r pretending to be knowledgeable and trying to look smart, just for the purpose of fooling gullible idiots so that they can have a laugh about it when they are in a private place. They r massive trolls and their followERs’ are pretty easily identified by their stupidity.

In India howevER, the vegetarian diet isn’t followed due to the influence of any “diet shill” but rathER it’s followed due to the influence of religion (can’t tell which is more low IQ and cucked JFL).

Although, upon introspection, the 2 belief systems of Hinduism and Buddhism (which are the primary influence of vegetarianism in India), are bettER classified as a form of philosophy/spirituality (rathER than a religion/cult).

Indian vegetarians’ and non-Indian Hindu/Buddhist vegetarians’ MAIN reason for refraining from consumption of meat is due to compassion and love for animals, so their reason for their diet is not only something I can undERstand much bettER and make more logical sense of, but it’s also something I RESPECT MUCH MORE than the retards who are not only blindly and ignorantly following the advice of some random “diet shill” troll and scammER, but also doing so without any meaningful purpose or intention

I love animals too and I also feel compassion for them, and while I am obviously against animals being tortured (or subjected to extreme, un-necessary and avoidable pain), I see nothing wrong with killing them as humanely and as mERcifully as possible (as quick and painlessly as possible) as long as it’s ONLY for the purpose of consumption and/or euthanasia.

That way, the animals are killed ONLY when it’s TRULY necessary (so that their death ISN’T pointless but rathER sERves an important purpose), and they are killed with as minimal suffERing as possible, while humans get to not only enjoy eating delicious meat, but also fulfill our body’s nutritional requirements to ensure that we are as healthy as possible.
high IQ, good read:yes:

Rest of 70% are meat eating in India. Then why aren't they chad if non veg plays such a role
Makes sense, it’s just subhuman curry genetics.

yup kid was born in aussieland
gonna go grow as a western libtard pajeeta the worst kind

Tbh JFL if you drown. I've been in the ocean many many times where it got very scary. One time it was a day after a super bad storm and I went to the beach. The tide was super high. By the time you got to the waves you were already neck deep in water. Also the waves were at least 10 feet high.
I was getting in the water and a lifeguard told me don't make me go in there to save your ass. Pretty fun near death experience but I didn't even need to get saved.

Makes sense, it’s just subhuman curry genetics.
No mostly because of increased rice consumption from 1960 because of shitty government and famines from last 200 years preceding that

No mostly because of increased rice consumption from 1960 because of shitty government and famines from last 200 years preceding that
What’s wrong with rice consumption?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back