Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry fathER and grandfathER of 2-year old toddlER, drowned while trying to save hER from the deep end of a pool whERe she fell in.

White rice decreases over HGH because of IGF-1 or something. Look at this and you can see a pattern. The shortest in the world are SEA having the highest rice consumption
Clearly being vegetarian with wheat is better than non veg with white rice from the data
But that wouldn’t explain why places like Kashmir, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and other such places are such contrasts to that rule. Maybe poverty or genetics can be a better explanation.

But that wouldn’t explain why places like Kashmir, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and other such places are such contrasts to that rule.
Kashmiris, Tamils and Keralas eat more meat in their diet and don't eat white rice. It's a different rice from rest of India
genetics can be a better explanation.
Our diet over 100s of years can change genetics

But that wouldn’t explain why places like Kashmir, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and other such places are such contrasts to that rule. Maybe poverty or genetics can be a better explanation.
Pre 1960 Indian diets used to be comprised of various millets. All of them were killed off in the replacement of white rice by shitty congress in green "revolution".

Perfectly reasonable explanation for why average height decreased if you ask me.

Kashmiris, Tamils and Keralas eat more meat in their diet and don't eat white rice. It's a different rice from rest of India
What kind of rice leads to poor height and what kind leads to good height?

Our diet over 100s of years can change genetics
True, but I read curryland is the second most genetically diverse place on Earth that are native there (after Africa). So these different genetics can also play a big factor. For example, maybe more Indo-European genetics = larger height and can explain the trend in north west india, while in the south it could be due to different genetic makeup historically as well, since there were important port cities with lots of trade happening with the places like Rome, Greece, Egypt, etc.

Pre 1960 Indian diets used to be comprised of various millets. All of them were killed off in the replacement of white rice by shitty congress in green "revolution".

Perfectly reasonable explanation for why average height decreased if you ask me.
Was there actually a height decrease over time?

True, but I read curryland is the second most genetically diverse place on Earth that are native there (after Africa). So these different genetics can also play a big factor. For example, maybe more Indo-European genetics = larger height and can explain the trend in north west india, while in the south it could be due to different genetic makeup historically as well, since there were important port cities with lots of trade happening with the places like Rome, Greece, Egypt, etc.
Yes but even then their diet has to support their height, or else they would have become shorter over time.

What kind of rice leads to poor height and what kind leads to good height?
Don't know. Read about rice and how it effect IGF-1 or something. From what I understood it's about what gives biggest Insulin spikes or something

Also the average height of Dutch 300 years was just 5'5. Diet plays a big role

Give the fucker a break bros!

He was distracted and tried to recover a floating chocolate bar he saw...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back