Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curry foid on IT engaged to a WHITE man (JBW theory proven by IT). her based parents don't approve

How many signatures so far?
According to the article

"We live in a society that is trying to justify and normalize rape and pedophilia, and this is unacceptable," wrote Belle DeMasi, who filed a Change.org petition about the forum and its alleged administrator that has attracted over 160,000 signatures.

Normalize rape and pedophilia even though sex offenders and pedophiles are the most violently hated people on earth
Normalize rape and pedophilia just means there are still some form of checks and balances in the law and due process even for sex offenders and pedophiles but they want it so such people are just executed on the spot.

Normalize rape and pedophilia just means there are still some form of checks and balances in the law and due process even for sex offenders and pedophiles but they want it so such people are just executed on the spot.
People seem to think that kissing a 17 year old is the same as raping and killing infants

People seem to think that kissing a 17 year old is the same as raping and killing infants
They don't per se but they view it as not much different than the latter and sometimes consider the former a step toward the latter.

They don't per se but they view it as not much different than the latter and sometimes consider the former a step toward the latter.
But why do people want you killed for dating a 17 year old?

gays and trans were once violently hated, but then came the activists for the cause saying they are just like everyone else and aren't just rapists.
Fuck the lgbt community

Fuck the lgbt community
“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
-Leviticus 20:13

“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
-Leviticus 20:13

jfl I remember a thread like that where an IT user's dad was dying and people celebrated. It was pretty harsh of people here to do that but IT got enraged because they thought they could just pick on people here and they would take it.
That’s based af lmao. :feelskek::feelskek: Do you still have the link to that thread? Lifefuel if he actually died. People like them deserve to suffer and be tortured to death (in gta v)

That’s based af lmao. :feelskek::feelskek: Do you still have the link to that thread? Lifefuel if he actually died. People like them deserve to suffer and be tortured to death (in gta v)
No I don't.
tbh Idk the dad ever posted on IncelTear or even knew if his daughter did so I can't get excited about things like that.
I do remember seeing posts about the female IT user freaking out though that people on this site were laughing at them about it.

No I don't.
tbh Idk the dad ever posted on IncelTear or even knew if his daughter did so I can't get excited about things like that.
I do remember seeing posts about the female IT user freaking out though that people on this site were laughing at them about it.
The reason why it would be good is that it would cause them suffering. Too bad I wasn’t there for that thread. I also would have joined in on the laughing. I will try to find the thread

The reason why it would be good is that it would cause them suffering. Too bad I wasn’t there for that thread. I also would have joined in on the laughing. I will try to find the thread
It may have been on the original IT

Is every foid on that site mentally ill?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back