Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill curry foid says she will not date curry men

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
387476733_2529668343869814_7057728014169240437_n.jpg

Lmao at this shit, and when i say i wouldn't date a curry women cuz shes hairy, fat and smells like shit, I am the one that gets called a "misogynistic women hating incel". But curry women are openly hating on curry men and no one bats an eye.. Anyways idfc about curry foids i'm not into them. But the hypocrisy is insane !!!!!, Also i've seen curry women chase after white men and gook men and get rejected by them brutually before lmao. For a foid it must be embarrasing af to get rejected by a dude.. Thats like getting rejected to go to community college.

the fuck did you do the image ?

Lmao at this shit, and when i say i wouldn't date a curry women cuz shes hairy, fat and smells like shit, I am the one that gets called a "misogynistic women hating incel". But curry women are openly hating on curry men and no one bats an eye.. Anyways idfc about curry foids i'm not into them. But the hypocrisy is insane !!!!!, Also i've seen curry women chase after white men and gook men and get rejected by them brutually before lmao. For a foid it must be embarrasing af to get rejected by a dude.. Thats like getting rejected to go to community college.
more mixed race gene pollution

All race of women are racewhores. And what is with foids virtue signalling - I won't date my race of men because they are Misogynistic such a cope lol

I am a white dude and the white playboys and Chad's/htns in fraternities are so Misogynistic and objectify women so much it would put a Taliban official to shame. Yet they have lines of stacies and BECKIES of all race that want to fuck them every day

heck a fraternity member confided in me how he fucks three women in a week and all of them know about each other yet they don't mind lol. One of the girls is a blonde Midwestern the other is a latina and one is a noodle. Chadlite has a harem of variety lol

All race of women are racewhores. And what is with foids virtue signalling - I won't date my race of men because they are Misogynistic such a cope lol

I am a white dude and the white playboys and Chad's/htns in fraternities are so Misogynistic and objectify women so much it would put a Taliban official to shame. Yet they have lines of stacies and BECKIES of all race that want to fuck them every day

heck a fraternity member confided in me how he fucks three women in a week and all of them know about each other yet they don't mind lol. One of the girls is a blonde Midwestern the other is a latina and one is a noodle. Chadlite has a harem of variety lol
So brutal how we will never have a harem of foids we can use as sex toys

retards want to force white men to be with these subhumans 3rd toilets ,WONT happening

Lmao at this shit, and when i say i wouldn't date a curry women cuz shes hairy, fat and smells like shit, I am the one that gets called a "misogynistic women hating incel". But curry women are openly hating on curry men and no one bats an eye.. Anyways idfc about curry foids i'm not into them. But the hypocrisy is insane !!!!!, Also i've seen curry women chase after white men and gook men and get rejected by them brutually before lmao. For a foid it must be embarrasing af to get rejected by a dude.. Thats like getting rejected to go to community coll

When they offend their men like that , subconsciously they are offending themselves, it's the same race and the same genes

Don't care. Out of all women Indian women are the worst anyway. Looks and personality wise. And Indian food is oily shit that makes you obese and gives no nutrition that you need. Fuck Indians. They are stupid niggers and I wish I didn't have to be one.

Don't care. Out of all women Indian women are the worst anyway. Looks and personality wise. And Indian food is oily shit that makes you obese and gives no nutrition that you need. Fuck Indians. They are stupid niggers and I wish I didn't have to be one.
you got me with the last sentence :feelskek:

What a surprise.

The reason why even a lot of users on here think that currywhores are more “loyal” to their men is because they’re by far some of the least desirable race for white men. So when they realize they can’t get pumped and dumped by a mayo, they just resort back to chadpreets, otherwise, their default pick is ALWAYS white.

Last edited:

man chad fuckboy problem is so rampant in India too, and these guys rather go 'on your face' with that instead of being at least civil to others

India desperately needs marxist rodgerism to bring sexual equality and equal distribution of foids among incel masses

Nearcels are getting desperate to the point where they'll date sheboons & curryfoids

The taliban would have women sucking their cocks tbh. Misogny is how when Chad does it. I remember watching a video of some white woman who was captured by the taliban as a hostage, and she herself, in the video, said how she was mesmerized by "his beautiful emerald colored eyes".

I wouldn't ascend with a pajeeta anyways, they're just as disgusting as sheboons :feelspuke:

And what white man in his right mind would find a pajeeta attractive? :feelswhat:
I have seen alot of super cute looking Pajeetas, like VERY cute, but I still wouldn't marry one. I'm either marrying a white MENA or a white European. Simple as.

What a surprise.

The reason why even a lot of users on here think that currywhores are more “loyal” to their men is because they’re by far some of the least desirable race for white men. So when they realize they can’t get pumped and dumped by a mayo, they just resort back to chadpreets, otherwise, their default pick is ALWAYS white.
That applies to all races of women, including MENA women. The only reason MENA women dont get fucked by white guys as often is because of Islam mateguarding, and also because MENA men are, in terms of SMV, the closest to Whites due to similari facial features. I for example, have Pontic/Assyrian phenotype but I constantly see Whites who have far uglier face than me.

Indians and Asians dont really get that privilege

The only reason MENA women dont get fucked by white guys as often is because of Islam mateguarding, and also because MENA men are, in terms of SMV, the closest to Whites due to similari facial features.
:yes::blackpill:

And also because obviously the ones who live in the middle-east don’t really have the opportunity to meet white men lol so they just opt for anyone whose skin color is as white as it can be.

Curry women are so gross instantly I see a picture & I smell shit. No kidding

most of the foids who talk like this are sub 5

That applies to all races of women, including MENA women. The only reason MENA women dont get fucked by white guys as often is because of Islam mateguarding, and also because MENA men are, in terms of SMV, the closest to Whites due to similari facial features. I for example, have Pontic/Assyrian phenotype but I constantly see Whites who have far uglier face than me.

Indians and Asians dont really get that privilege
This is false kekek literally ALL the MENA foids I know in USA mainly want to stay within their culture

Yup, no such thing as a race loyal foid, they ALL want tall attractive rich men.

I SAW PLENTY OF Stacie’s and Latinas in college getting ran through but football niggers or Attractive niggers I stopped liking white foods since, I still see it in clubs and social gatherings I attend, foids are just all about themselves, they don’t care for bloodline or their male counterparts if we’re being honest kekek

Last edited:
Lol we know exactly why theyre going for white men, but the thing about indian foids is they have similar features to indian men. Why would I wanna mix my genes with a smelly indian foid?

These foids will have mixed race sons, who will be incel, because theyre half indian.

I'm just thankful they don't have the smv of asian foids or we'd have to deal with getting cucked like ricecels. I don't think I could mentally handle that shit as well as ricecels do.

JBW strikes again

Cope, just be curry is LAW.

I believe it but you have to be retarded to take quora at face value lmao. Theres a lot of cuckposters or people bait to get angry responses. Same goes for a ton of wmaf posters.

I dont know what quality of white man would want to look at his sons and daughters and see pajeet hybrids.