Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacy Says She Prefers ´Average´ Men, instead of Chad

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/xkSOwfdHtos?si=J25qzzHxfxWBM-_0

She also has another video ´Women Should Date For Money´.
Basically, a gold digger in disguise.
Thoughts on women like this?

I see more and more video´s similar to this one in my News feed (Youtube).
Why is it, that the vast majority of Stacy´s date Average & Below Average looking men?
When I scroll through Instagram, literally 90% of drop dead Gorgeous women, are in relationships with guys that are average looking. Why?

She's not into average guys then. She's into average LOOKING guys who have ABOVE AVERAGE money. I slightly prefer such women cause at least a subhuman can ascertain material wealth. A subhuman will never have genetic wealth.

View: https://youtu.be/xkSOwfdHtos?si=J25qzzHxfxWBM-_0

She also has another video ´Women Should Date For Money´.
Thoughts on women like this?

I see more and more video´s similar to this one in my News feed (Youtube).
Why is it, that the vast majority of Stacy´s date Average & Below Average looking men?
When I scroll through Instagram, literally 90% of drop dead Gorgeous women, are in relationships with guys that are average looking. Why?

FOID

I just see a high-tier Becky with a lot of makeup.

What is this now, normies.is?

Oh yes, It always was.

Fuck off, you break my heart.

There is what she says.

And there is what she does.

Pumped and dumped by Chad. Copes by financially abusing normie betabucks

That line right near the start, 'As females we have been trained to go for looks and just caring a lot more about HOW OTHER PEOPLE WILL SEE OUR PARTNERS,' is all she needed to say :blackpill:

I won't even bother listening to the BS she no doubt goes on to say.

Hmmm wheres the Stacy though

Pumped and dumped by Chad. Copes by financially abusing normie betabucks
Yea exactly man....These bitches all sing the same song:
If Chad or Tyrone doesn´t work out, I will date a financially stable man who can take care of me

That line right near the start, 'As females we have been trained to go for looks and just caring a lot more about HOW OTHER PEOPLE WILL SEE OUR PARTNERS,' is all she needed to say :blackpill:

Correct, thanks for the response.
I presonally think, that women are hardwired to go for looks, cause this way their offspring will have healthy genetics.... She said that she used to date a ´Chad´, so there you have it:
Her true primal desire is to procreate with the attractive man, that was her first choice!
Thats why Im a firm believer in the ´Just be first´ theory.
If a girl has crush on you, It means she wants your babies, simple as that.
But sadly enough, most men are bluepilled and won´t know she takes advantage of them financially.

I never see it.
But if you see it that often it kinda breaks the basic blackpill concept, isn't it?
Please post this pictures of avarage guys with hot girlfriends so we can see it.

Brutal 100% blackpill confirmation straight from devils mouth.

foids are retarded lmaooo

Makeupmaxxed LTB. Nowhere near Stacy.

Not a single second

Makeupmaxxed LTB. Nowhere near Stacy.
Well, I would date her if she wasn´t such a blood thirsty money hungry bitch. I feel very attracted towards her, but thats cause she falls within my looksmatch range. Im a low tier Normie myself, with a 5.6 Face rating from wheatwaffles,
people are attracted to their looksmatch

But if you see it that often it kinda breaks the basic blackpill concept, isn't it?
Does not debunk the black pill it at all, since they´re most likely in it for the money.
her biology/nature still craves chad, black pill is nature, just like the animal kingdom.
This girl was just hurt by a very good looking guy in the past, hence why she´s talking about this topic.

Why the fuck are watching a foid speak.

So typical foid that is close to smashing the wall. Always fuck Chads and then settle down for beta cuck after you are penetrated through every hole and their dna will be traveling your entire body forever and will be controlling your brain you can't unfuck those foids. Leave them alone you retarded cuckolds every time you will be kissing her you will be swallowing Chad's DNA you fucking faggots.

what? how?
Her problems is chad wont be simping for her in the relationship and be her servent as they can leave the relationship at anytime. What she is suggesting is to find lower SMV guys who will chase and suck her toes like their life depends on it ('cause it does). She will have more power in the latter case. She is also obviously a gold digger. She said she felt "disgusted" at request of spliting of bill which is a reasonable request.

This is what is called oofydoofy

Last edited:
Bitches out here really thing we owe them shit because we are ugly, Fuck off foid.

Her problems is chad wont be simping for her in the relationship and be her servent as they can leave the relationship at anytime. What she is suggesting is to find lower SMV guys who will chase and suck her toes like their life depends on it ('cause it does). She will have more power in the latter case. She is also obviously a gold digger. She said she felt "disgusted" at request of spliting of bill which is a reasonable request.

This is what is called oofydoofy
yeah but you can't become oofydoofy lol, how do you do that if your starting position is a friendless loser? it's just luck

yeah but you can't become oofydoofy lol, how do you do that if your starting position is a friendless loser? it's just luck
You can if you are already money maxxed

You can if you are already money maxxed
elab on how it's done

for the record i am not money maxxed BUT there are money maxxed people on this site so maybe they can use the advice :lul:

i think they are still lucky and well-liked people to get those relationships to begin with, a friendless loser has no luck and is not well-liked
Just be moneymaxxed sub-5 and a used up 30 year old divorsee or a single mothers will surround you like how flies surround a turd, they will have ultimate power over you in a relationship, and upper hand since they can leave you at any point and divorse rape you.

This happened to one of my uncle.

Just be moneymaxxed sub-5 and a used up 30 year old divorsee or a single mothers will surround you like how flies surround a turd, they will have ultimate power over you in a relationship, and upper hand since they can leave you at any point and divorse rape you.

This happened to one of my uncle.
it's strange because the money maxxers on here just go to thailand or hookers or stay inside saving their money

it's strange because the money maxxers on here just go to thailand or hookers or stay inside saving their money
The best thing a moneymaxxed cel should do is surrogacy with eggs of a tall or super model women.

And then hire a maid to raise them, this would be better upbringing and cost than a average marriage

Yah, we call this betabux for reason. She's only dating / marrying the "average" guy because he has no other choices, therefore easier to control / manipulate. Foids are like cats, they only care about you as long as you do things for them on a daily basis, except.. unlike foids, cats are actually worth a shit. I miss my cat (R.I.P.), but I don't miss interaction with foids from my childhood / school / work, etc. Fuck that.. I just want to become a hermit in the woods and off myself with a rope when the time comes.

Ugly = NT, broad shoulders, financially stable, has a car etc.