Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry man dies after getting hair transplant OvER for looksmaxtards

@CopingForBrutality
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Ricordanza
@ilieknothing
@Transcended Trucel
@wereq
@CurrycelRaja
@IncelKing
@BraincelsRefugee
@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Whenever I feel down I just remember that at least I wasn't born indian. Sorry, currycels.

Fucking brutal. Wasn't worth it.

At least he won't suffer anymore

What the fuckkkk. Its just hair, how is it able to kill.

Fucking curry luck man

it's always the curries dying after these invasive surgeries, we seriously have some horrible luck, some curry died in a LL surgery pursuit
poor curries only operated on in curryland if he saved up to get it done in turkey he'd be fine :feels: :cryfeels:

Imagine being curry and not having perfect nw0 hairline. Worst rng possible

This wouldn't happen if women acutally valued personality

fuck u women
Exactly, we would have this curry life if it weren't for foids being so superficial.

Suifuel for balding currycels. I can't think of anything of being a bald manlet currycel

Whenever I feel down I just remember that at least I wasn't born indian. Sorry, currycels.
This. The existence of curries ensures I won't totally get mogged

I pity them so much ngl. :(
They have all thr worst traits of other races combined

Black like a nigger
Stupid like an Abo
Hairy like an Arab
Short like an Asian

Even the white blood they have comes from the most subhuman europeans: Slavs

be
They have all thr worst traits of other races combined

Black like a nigger
Stupid like an Abo
Hairy like an Arab
Short like an Asian

Even the white blood they have comes from the most subhuman europeans: Slavsrutal
brutal as fuck truth. Too sad many curries don't understand how Subhuman they are and keep reproducing thus continuing the cycle of pain and suffering.

I am curry and I myself visit the curry Slums to cope. Only way to feel better about being mogged everywhere as Manley curry is to visit the curry land slums and watch their suffering.

I am curry and I myself visit the curry Slums to cope. Only way to feel better about being mogged everywhere as Manley curry is to visit the curry land slums and watch their suffering.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: brutal.

Funny that the foid mother blames the clinic, and the documentary suggest the problem is with poorly organized clinics, but nobody blames hypergamous foids who refuse to marry bald men.

It is never questioned that the entire reason men go through with this procedure is to be appealing to the tastes foids, therefore foids are to blame for all deaths resulting from looksmaxxing attempts.

Imagine if foids refused to marry men who didn't play russian roulette, how many men would die as a result?

Last edited:
Chad or death.
true him dying might be a blessing. By dying he has a chance to become a Chad via reincarnation. The clinic might have actually given him the best gift anyone can.

The most tragic part of it is that getting a hair transplant wouldn't have made any difference for him so he basically killed himself over nothing lmao that's what happens when you don't fully internalise the blackpill

he was probably vaxxinated against covid in video game.

Just because the MSM is no longer pushing the covid agends does not mean the vaxx side effects will go away. They will continue getting worse as the years go by

he was probably vaxxinated against covid in video game.

Just because the MSM is no longer pushing the covid agends does not mean the vaxx side effects will go away. They will continue getting worse as the years go by
Right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back