Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry Megamind looking for looksmaxxing advice

He needs a genetic re-roll. Real sad that you can get this unlucky in life only for normies to gaslight you :(

niggga has been thinkin for his whole life

That poor fucker would be rejected by most hookers.

He posts his face online and has no doubt gotten the occasional "cute" from some dumb bitch which has given him enough fuel to keep going.

Fucking ouch.

There is no fucking way he mogs even a SINGLE person on this forum. If he mogs you then send me proof ASAP

My advice is he should have roped long time ago

IMG 2821
He looks like such a sophisticated and classy gentleman. I don’t see why women refuse to date him

What sort of heartless, cruel god makes someone look like this and tosses them onto this dumpster fire of a planet to fend for themselves?

holy fucking hell it was already over when he was born with a cleft. at least have some self awereness, self respect some dignity.

people are seriously saying "hit the gym" :feelsseriously: this guy is fucking deformed. nothing can save him
The delusion of the reddit comment section always leaves me speechless

Saint Megamind, the world cannot handle this many curry incel saints!
bro is unironically mogged by 99% of the forum, if he's still trying to get bitches then the normiefags in here have no excuse for giving up because "muh modern woman are only attracted to chad" :soy:
He's truecels in denial, looking for redpill advice
cleft+ bald+skull deformity +curry crazy over.
retard need to throw away his phone and get a reality check.
probably a wristcel, manlet, voicel.

Not even MY forehead is liek dis

ST. MEGAMIND, CHANGE YOUR AVIS NOW HOLY SHIT :lul:

No way that motherfucker forehead is real lmao

He's plotting revenge in due time.

@Pixycel @Azaylias YAKUB MY KING

fakecel if you mog him

St. Megamindcel

Saint tier truecel yakub

LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES.

Looking somalian

grow out your hair and beard, add some muscle. you’ll be a problem
You'll be a problem :feelskek:

Not only is his forehead huge, his splanchocranium is puny.

Last edited:
Fucking canonize this guy as a saint

Megamind

No bitches? yea... :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I have best solution for him
75Wt.gif

LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES LOOKSMAXXING DOES NOT WORK FOR ACTUAL GENETIC FAILURES.

Poor guy. I hope his large cranium gives him a high IQ. :feelsugh:

@SlayerSlayer New avi just dropped.

Supervillain origin story