Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just get a haircut bro!

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Past few months I have been using my hair as a cope and attempting a bit of looksmaxxing.

I have tried a few different styles, I actually semi enjoy doing this and I will copy styles from characters I like in TV shows and movies.

That being said its a cope, when a redditor says to "Just get a haircut brooooooo!" :soy:

It ultimately does not change much, it only makes a very small improvement that won't actually get you laid, its true that a good looking guy makes the haircut and not the other way around.

Of course balding is an exception and a serious looksmin that I needn't explain further.

I also think well done long hair could provide an actual halo effect if done right, just a little personal theory of mine since its not often you see well done long hair, similar to the scarcity of blue eyes and it also shows youth, however I think long hair can just make some men look like creeps so it really depends, but if there is any haircut that would seriously increase your SMV significantly I think that long hair would be the only reasonable attempt.

Attachments

• 1710651831946.png
    1710651831946.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 43
R0 0 2000 1155 w2000 h1155 fmax

Just get a haircut bro

Past few months I have been using my hair as a cope and attempting a bit of looksmaxxing.

I have tried a few different styles, I actually semi enjoy doing this and I will copy styles from characters I like in TV shows and movies.

That being said its a cope, when a redditor says to "Just get a haircut brooooooo!" :soy:

It ultimately does not change much, it only makes a very small improvement that won't actually get you laid, its true that a good looking guy makes the haircut and not the other way around.

Of course balding is an exception and a serious looksmin that I needn't explain further.

I also think well done long hair could provide an actual halo effect if done right, just a little personal theory of mine since its not often you see well done long hair, similar to the scarcity of blue eyes and it also shows youth, however I think long hair can just make some men look like creeps so it really depends, but if there is any haircut that would seriously increase your SMV significantly I think that long hair would be the only reasonable attempt.
I cut the sides with a razer and the back and then i use a scissor on top to make it the normal
Im quite good at it and can cut hair myself, It will not look fucked up and will look perfectly normal.

The boy that is me is anothER story tho (Ugly) Kek

I've been rocking the buzzcut since I were a kid, having long hair makes me feel weird for some reason.

I've been rocking the buzzcut since I were a kid, having long hair makes me feel weird for some reason.
If your into metalmusic you should have long, If your into masculinity or the whole its easier to keep it this way and less distracting then keep it short, Buzzcut is usually a masc haircut for prison chads kek.

If your into metalmusic you should have long, If your into masculinity or the whole its easier to keep it this way and less distracting then keep it short, Buzzcut is usually a masc haircut for prison chads kek.
The second option is me, it's less messy and easier to take care of.

Long hair can feel physically in weird like the wind blowing it in your face, you look down the hair goes in your eyes etc.

Or I think some people just look shit with it like this guy, I don't think it works for everyone which increase the halo effect of it (just my theory, its probably a chad only thing to have long hair anyway)

Isn't gonna do shit if you're a trucel

Isn't gonna do shit if you're a trucel
Different hairstyles seem to make not enough difference, as long as you are not bald and the hair is not extremely dirty or unkempt looking then its pretty much pointless.

Different hairstyles seem to make not enough difference, as long as you are not bald and the hair is not extremely dirty or unkempt looking then its pretty much pointless.
yeah