Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry men are the biggest cucks on Earth!

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Curry men always whine about how white foids don't want to date curry men. Yet curry women cuckold curry men by dating and spreading their legs for (tall) white men instead of curry men. But curry men place curry women on a pedestal and never condemn curry women . If any women should marry curry men, it is curry women. This makes curry men the biggest cucks on Earth!

Last edited:
Aren't you like 4'11? I think even currycels could whoop you bro ngl. :feelskek:
I am 5'1". I could whup 2-3 of the average curry men at the same time.

Curries dont want pajeetas thats why they travel and wageslave outside

Only currycels have the right to call themselves truecels.

Curries tend to be obnoxious

Well in all honesty curries suffer a lot more than whites

being a white man youbhave access to white foids and foids of other races

curry men god forbid if they are low caste Dravidian and short have the worst out of everyone

Pretty sure the number of curry woman marrying white guys is less than the number of noodlewhores cucking asians

Aren't you like 4'11? I think even currycels could whoop you bro ngl. :feelskek:
To be fair midgets can be dangerous if need be. Plus indian men are mostly nerds who don't lift weights or do any manual labor.

Pretty sure the number of curry woman marrying white guys is less than the number of noodlewhores cucking asians

That's because there are a lot more noodlewhores than curry women, and most white men prefer noodlewhores over shitskin curry women.

Curry men are cucks because they don't condemn curry women marrying white men. Asian men hold any Asian woman who marries a white man in contempt.

Curry men always whine about how white foids don't want to date curry men. Yet curry women cuckold curry men by dating and spreading their legs for (tall) white men instead of curry men. But curry men place curry women on a pedestal and never condemn curry women . If any women should marry curry men, it is curry women. This makes curry men the biggest cucks on Earth!
Curry women dont normally date white men since theyre too ugly for white men.. Thats why WMCF couples are far less common than WMAF irl. If curryfoids were even half as desireable as asian foids, they would be the biggest sluts on planet earth.

That's because there are a lot more noodlewhores than curry women, and most white men prefer noodlewhores over shitskin curry women.

Curry men are cucks because they don't condemn curry women marrying white men. Asian men hold any Asian woman who marries a white man in contempt.
cope number of currywomen including pakis and bengalis are prob equal or more to the number of noodles..