Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Okay genuine question. Why do some niggers hate white people, specifically white men SO MUCH ?

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★

I saw this instagram reel where a white woman showed how she liked Swedish guys and all the comments below are deathnics bashing white guys for no fucking reason. And this isn't the only such post I have seen btw. Instagram is literally full of such anti white male rhetoric. Bruh why would you care if some mayofoid like mayo males ? Isn't that natural ?

-> White woman celebrates white male
: Angry deathnics, specifically nigger males come and start abusing her and her white male partner
-> Deathnic woman celebrates white male
: Angry Niggers again come and start abusing her. Meanwhile these same thirsty nigger males will be commenting 'Do you date outside your race ?' 'Do you like black guys ?' Under every single woman's post. JFL I literally saw a Curryfoid sharing her relationship with a white chad and niggers were lamenting in the comments how curryfoids are racist for not dating them and how we curry males gatekeep our women. We do not lmao. Hypocritically go under any black woman's account who is in an interracial relationship and you will see nigger males constantly denigrating their non nigger partners. I have seen it with non white men too kek. Nigger projections are hilarious.

Bruh it's as if niggers want white men to be tormented and completely eradicated from the face of the Earth. Their hatred truly knows no limit. What I want to know is why why DO niggers hate white guys so goddamn much ? Like I am a deathnic. My people have sufferef from European Imperialism too but I will never be able to hold this level of hate in my heart.
Why are niggers like this ? This phenomenon is not limited to blacks but they seem to hate the hardest.

@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

You're a chad-foid worshipping cuck, kys

everybody hates us, even other white people
the jew media tells them it's ok to hate us

Because whites colonized and enslaved them for hundreds of years? Should've stayed that way tbh

Because they are seething for the money we have or jews

Swedish people never colonized anyone
Do you really think a nigger could tell the difference between two different type of whites. They can't even tell the difference between bananas and fentanyl

>Shares video of a whore lusting over literal chads

>Defends the whore and hates on ethnic men
And that makes me a cuck ? Those 'ethnic men' are not of my tribe. I just want to know what crime these men and women have committed to warrant such genocidal hate ?

Do you really think a nigger could tell the difference between two different type of whites. They can't even tell the difference between bananas and fentanyl
And hence their hatred is unwarranted.

And hence their hatred is unwarranted.
Asking a nigger not to act in an irrational manner is like telling a dog not to bark or telling a wall to move out of your way

I saw this instagram reel where a white woman showed how she liked Swedish guys and all the comments below are deathnics bashing white guys for no fucking reason. And this isn't the only such post I have seen btw. Instagram is literally full of such anti white male rhetoric. Bruh why would you care if some mayofoid like mayo males ? Isn't that natural ?

-> White woman celebrates white male
: Angry deathnics, specifically nigger males come and start abusing her and her white male partner
-> Deathnic woman celebrates white male
: Angry Niggers again come and start abusing her. Meanwhile these same thirsty nigger males will be commenting 'Do you date outside your race ?' 'Do you like black guys ?' Under every single woman's post. JFL I literally saw a Curryfoid sharing her relationship with a white chad and niggers were lamenting in the comments how curryfoids are racist for not dating them and how we curry males gatekeep our women. We do not lmao. Hypocritically go under any black woman's account who is in an interracial relationship and you will see nigger males constantly denigrating their non nigger partners. I have seen it with non white men too kek. Nigger projections are hilarious.

Bruh it's as if niggers want white men to be tormented and completely eradicated from the face of the Earth. Their hatred truly knows no limit. What I want to know is why why DO niggers hate white guys so goddamn much ? Like I am a deathnic. My people have sufferef from European Imperialism too but I will never be able to hold this level of hate in my heart.
Why are niggers like this ? This phenomenon is not limited to blacks but they seem to hate the hardest.

@Chudpreet @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

The weak envy the strong

Because they are niggers

They are jealous of us, they have an internalized inferiority so they try to prove themselves they are better with physical force
Same with sandniggers

The only people who let us live are asians tbh they just do their own thing

And that makes me a cuck ? Those 'ethnic men' are not of my tribe. I just want to know what crime these men and women have committed to warrant such genocidal hate ?
Jfl you're even more of a cuck for BWC than @wereq & @Chudpreet and those niggas are already way too much

@CopingForBrutality Look at this nigga, this is a new low

They are jealous of us, they have an internalized inferiority so they try to prove themselves they are better with physical force
Yes I get this too. The mere mention of accomplishments of white men seem to trigger black men while pretty white women also trigger black women too. Black guys are delusional too. They will complain about being the bottom barrel of society while simultaneously also claiming they are Kangz kek. I will just say that any White or other non black man who has a positive opinion of niggers is a fool.

Same with sandniggers

The only people who let us live are asians tbh they just do their own thing
Yeah I think it's because Asian men strongly prefer their own Asian women and don't feel culturally inferior to white men. I like Asians way better than shitskins too. The Mongoloid Asian guys in my college never harassed anyone or create social disorder.

I don’t have an IG account, so I can’t see the comments. That aside, I’ve been saying this for a while – colonialism was only ever a convenient excuse. Ethnics’ hatred for whites primarily stems from jealousy above all else. They’re jealous that white men mog them, that white women won’t fuck them, that European culture & history is far superior to theirs, etc.

Now, as to why niggers in specific have such a strong hatred: the answer is obvious, really. Black “history” is utterly devoid of accomplishment. Niggers are retarded, dirty, violent apes. Can you really expect “people” content with living like this to ever achieve remotely dignified existences? Niggers only know envy, rage, and to squirm around in filth like insects. They’re pretty much just dumber and more violent curries

Jfl you're even more of a cuck for BWC than @wereq & @Chudpreet and those niggas are already way too much

Can you point out where in my post am I posting cuckholdry ? Or insults without backing all you have ? Kek I know who is my enemy and who is not. That is all.

Yes I get this too. The mere mention of accomplishments of white men seem to trigger black men while pretty white women also trigger black women too. Black guys are delusional too. They will complain about being the bottom barrel of society while simultaneously also claiming they are Kangz kek. I will just say that any White or other non black man who has a positive opinion of niggers is a fool.
they see everything from a racial lense while white people don't care and think everyone can live together(while white men get shot infront of their kids and their women get raped), this is literally impossible but white people have the tendency to believe in things that will never happen
Also all races kinda stick together but for whites it's everyone for himself

>Shares video of a whore lusting over literal chads

>Defends the whore and hates on ethnic men
Are you able to read? His criticism isn’t of blackpillers criticizing the foid in her comments, because there aren’t any. There are just seething niggers mad that the white foid prefers white men.

Yeah I think it's because Asian men strongly prefer their own Asian women and don't feel culturally inferior to white men. I like Asians way better than shitskins too. The Mongoloid Asian guys in my college never harassed anyone or create social disorder.
I went to an asian restaurant yesterday and it was very chill only civilized people there altough i saw some muhslim foids there they still acted civilized

I don’t have an IG account, so I can’t see the comments. That aside, I’ve been saying this for a while – colonialism was only ever a convenient excuse. Ethnics’ hatred for whites primarily stems from jealousy above all else. They’re jealous that white men mog them, that white women won’t fuck them, that European culture & history is far superior to theirs, etc.

Now, as to why niggers in specific have such a strong hatred: the answer is obvious, really. Black “history” is utterly devoid of accomplishment. Niggers are retarded, dirty, violent apes. Can you really expect “people” content with living like this to ever achieve remotely dignified existences? Niggers only know envy, rage, and to squirm around in filth like insects. They’re pretty much just dumber and more violent curries
It's sad that white people and other races don't recognize these blatant murderous hate and let go of insults against them because we are constantly told blacks are victims and we need to sacrifice our own comforts and achievements for them.

Can you point out where in my post am I posting cuckholdry ? Or insults without backing all you have ? Kek I know who is my enemy and who is not. That is all.
You're a lowlife pajeet hating on people even lower than you and defending whitu cocku like your life depends on it, whites hate you too dw bhai, they will always see you as a filthy jeet no matter what you believe in

Are you able to read? His criticism isn’t of blackpillers criticizing the foid in her comments, because there aren’t any. There are just seething niggers mad that the white foid prefers white men.
White is the beauty standard, "preferring white" means chad worship and anti-incel

White is the beauty standard, "preferring white" means chad worship and anti-incel
It’s a white foid, retard. This isn’t an example of JBW or racial hypergamy, it’s literally just in-group preference

You're a lowlife pajeet hating on people even lower than you and defending whitu cocku like your life depends on it, whites hate you too dw bhai, they will always see you as a filthy jeet no matter what you believe in
Why does me defending white people offend you so much ? Why do you hate them kek ? Seriously just answer me this. Why do you have so much hatred for them ?

As for them seeing me a filthy jeet I live in my own country with zero white people near me. How they see me is irrelevent to my life. I don't see white guys hating on curry couples btw.

It’s a white foid, retard. This isn’t an example of JBW or racial hypergamy, it’s literally just in-group preference
That'd be true if every whore of every other race didn't also "prefer" the same type of white jocks, in-group preference isn't real

If you spent more time on Instagram you'd know that comments under a reel vary significantly depending on what audience it reaches

White girls preferring white guys isn't chad worship or anti incel. Infact white women marrying white guys will save many Ricecels from getting JBWed.

That'd be true if every whore of every other race didn't also "prefer" the same type of white jocks, in-group preference isn't real
But they don't. Only Asian women do. Most other women date and marry within their race and have kids with men of their race. Stats show this.

Why does me defending white people offend you so much ? Why do you hate them kek ? Seriously just answer me this. Why do you have so much hatred for them ?

As for them seeing me a filthy jeet I live in my own country with zero white people near me. How they see me is irrelevent to my life. I don't see white guys hating on curry couples btw.
But why WOULD YOU defend whites as a brown? our "self" is the most important thing in our subjective universe, if you're that selfless to be a little bitch for whites you aren't even alive anymore

That's like saying why would you hate chads as an incel

Your enemy in life isn't niggers, it's your own ugly darkie looks

The irony here is that OP said he'd never hate Europeans with so much hatred even though they humiliated the subcontinent to no other, but is hating some irrelevant group from another side of the globe that has no effect on him

I would kinda understand this hatred if you had to live around niggers and had negative experiences. But I'm pretty sure OP is living in the the curry motherland, so this action would only be out of sheer pride

I’m sorry, what are you even trying to argue?? I thought the common sentiment in BP spaces was that in an ideal world, couples would not only be looksmatched but racematched as well..?

You’re not even in a position to criticize foid hypergamy at this point. Clearly, you don’t give a shit about what’s just or unjust, you simply have a massive chip on your shoulder about everyone genetically superior to you (in other words, you’ve become the living embodiment of what a middle aged libtarded roastie thinks an incel is)

Last edited:
But why WOULD YOU defend whites as a brown? our "self" is the most important thing in our subjective universe, if you're that selfless to be a little bitch for whites you aren't even alive anymore
Because Niggers target everyone. Whites may hate us but they don't want to breed us out of existence.
That's like saying why would you hate chads as an incel
This literally makes zero sense.
Your enemy in life isn't niggers, it's your own ugly darkie looks
Yes they are. They hate all non nigger males. They also love portraying us curries as racists while also being racist towards us. They are also clamoring to enter our country btw unlike whites. They accuse us of mateguarding while they do it the hardest. White men by and large do not mateguard. You are a fool lmao if you think niggers do not hate you.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zxcjfg-96YQ

The irony here is that OP said he'd never hate Europeans with so much hatred even though they humiliated the subcontinent to no other, but is hating some irrelevant group from another side of the globe that has no effect on him

I would kinda understand this hatred if you had to live around niggers and had negative experiences. But I'm pretty sure OP is living in the the curry motherland, so this action would only be out of sheer pride
I never understood this kind of ethniccels that can't differentiate racepill from racism, yes I believe in the utter subhumanity of brownies and yes I hate them, but at the end of the day I'm a nigga too and I can never view whites without hatred and envy just like how a truecel can't like chad just because he's blackpilled, we're not selfless robots, I will forever despise those above me as long as I'm alive and have ego

But they don't. Only Asian women do. Most other women date and marry within their race and have kids with men of their race. Stats show this.
Don’t bother arguing this point with him. While I don’t deny that JBW has a level of truth to it, this guy and other folks on here who are ultra-dogmatic about it are no different from mindbroken white BNWO cucks

you simply have a massive chip on your shoulder about everyone genetically superior to you
Yes, that's EXACTLY what I am, that's what every truecel is, idealism is fakecel trait, I don't give a fuck about an ideal world and "justice", I only care about reality as is, and in reality whites mog ME in all aspects of existence and I'm 100% entitled to HATE them, the brutality of blackpill is YOUR place in the hierarchy, not everyone else's

I never understood this kind of ethniccels that can't differentiate racepill from racism, yes I believe in the utter subhumanity of brownies and yes I hate them, but at the end of the day I'm a nigga too and I can never view whites without hatred and envy just like how a truecel can't like chad just because he's blackpilled, we're not selfless robots, I will forever despise those above me as long as I'm alive and have ego
But even if you don't have any envy or hate against Whites, what's the point of hating niggers. some irrelevant group living thousand of kms away which have no effect on me and have zero political power, this is what I'm failing to understand :feelskek:

that's what every truecel is
No, not all of us are retarded, woman-brained faggots like you. Those of us who’ve actually been beaten down by the world don’t care to hate folks who’ve done nothing to us, cause all that does is bring us unnecessary stress. You’re no different from low IQ school shooters who kill random kids instead of targeting the bullies who pushed them to that point