Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry men take turns taking pictures with a white foid in india

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
Curry men are absolute low inhib based gods. There’s a turbomanlet currycel who even got to take picture with this white becky.

the fashionmaxxed manlet is so brutal :feelsrope:

and why is this whore wearing less than my local hookers?

she's even taller than them and maybe even stronger than some, stupid cucked genes

she's even taller than them and maybe even stronger than some, stupid cucked genes
It’s too damn brutal. Curries are genetic trash. I don’t mean to slander them. It’s just purely my observations. Not to mention that I admire their lowinhib behaviour.

She looks like a Na VI from Pandora next to those subhuman brown midgets

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel
Funny GIF

the head bobbing jfl

I don't get this. Why? Do these pajeets think they will impress their peers and raise their status with this, and then make up some lies when they ask about her and how long they've known each other, where they met, that sort of shit?

same race, human race

I don't get this. Why? Do these pajeets think they will impress their peers and raise their status with this, and then make up some lies when they ask about her and how long they've known each other, where they met, that sort of shit?
its exactly this
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

All these Indians later posted on FB how they took a picture with their new white GF.

Am gonna from cringe someday if keep watching stuff like these:feelsohgod:

I do agree with the hypothesis. Pajeets make their love for white women pretty open. I don’t see many other races who do this. You could say blacks in America and UK get white girls because of the same behaviour but it’s not as cringe due to them being physically much more stronger and bigger than the white women. These Indian men are tiny when they stand next to the white girl.