Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The biggest slave race in history

yuvan and selvaraghavan are incels who ascended :lul:
Both of those niggers had 2 wives. That Yuvan fag is a slayer he married 3 different foids :lul: :lul:

It's founder and followers claim brahmins were of Jewish origin :lul: :lul: :lul: . That's all I can say

View attachment 1147195View attachment 1147197

Holy shit, how the hell do well always get dragged into random things jfl. I can understand tbh. Since you always say almost the bad things about curries are from northern curries, then these people might have been prophets who tried to save dravidiancels. But it’s probably too late now cause the internet memes will forever associate you with them.

they even added a fake "tamil continent" that "drowned" under water in school text book when i was studying.
We wuz Atlantians?

Holy fucking shit it's absolute ragefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Motherfucker write it in your own language and if you don't have one just kill yourself.
Pin this is must-read
:lul::lul::lul:
I heavily doubt the mods will pin something so close to being race bait.

All international business is done in English plus foreign corporations(which use English) are a large source of employement for curries. Hence English language is valued. Many non Hindi curries like me(Bengali, Tamil, Maratha etc) need to learn English to given Central Government Jobs(Think of them as Federal Jobs in your USA, very prestigious and demanded in curryland) as the exams for those jobs are usually either conducted in English or Hindi so more incentive for non Hindi speaking curries to learn English.
Figured about as much. Thanks

:lul::lul::lul:
I heavily doubt the mods will pin something so close to being race bait.
This is probably the pettiest racebait thread I've seen here so far. You're literally sperging out just because you don't like shitskins using English over their own language.

This is probably the pettiest racebait thread I've seen here so far. You're literally sperging out just because you don't like shitskins using English over their own language.
On the positive side, I doubt any curry here is going to actually feel down/angry about this and will probably just find it amusing. Unlike most race bait threads.