Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Curry on JewTube - “Signs You Might Actually Be An Incel”, which one of you made this?

@PLA1092 nice video rajesh, thanks for doing the needful

nice video, atleast the normie scum didn't try to shame us and make fun of us with these stupid stereotypes

Nice video, I’d just disagree with one part. When he says you are incel if you “have been putting in effort consistently to find a sexual partner for 6 months to 1 year max”

First of all I think he meant to say minimum not maximum, but even then that isn’t true by forum standards

Sure if you’ve been trying and failing to get pussy for 6 months to a year you can be incel if you also never got pussy in all the years prior to that

But some normie with a dry spell of 6 months to a year is not an incel. And that’s actually quite common for them to go that long without

Nice video, I’d just disagree with one part. When he says you are incel if you “have been putting in effort consistently to find a sexual partner for 6 months to 1 year max”

First of all I think he meant to say minimum not maximum, but even then that isn’t true by forum standards

Sure if you’ve been trying and failing to get pussy for 6 months to a year you can be incel if you also never got pussy in all the years prior to that

But some normie with a dry spell of 6 months to a year is not an incel. And that’s actually quite common for them to go that long without
Yes, I caught that as well.

If the only bra you’ve ever held belonged to your mother or sister while doing the laundry - you might be an incel.

#4 Side effects of being an incel destroyed me. :feelsrope: