Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry staring at female is r/TerrifyingAsFuck

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
So they see curry as a stereotypical rapist
Screenshot 20240125 115508 Reddit

These foids should be raped

They just want to reproduce

for them even this middle eastern bitch is like a celebrity, the goddess who set foot on earth

Over she got raped for sure

imagine to be dumb enough to mix with the least attractive curries, even with white LTN kids would look better.
Your perpetuating the same looks discrimination you apparently hate.

Race mixing will create more incels and subhumans retard! Its important to sequester off good genes from subhuman shitskins who will only dilute and pollute White gene pool.

How many times will you guys post this

Race mixing will create more incels and subhumans retard! Its important to sequester off good genes from subhuman shitskins who will only dilute and pollute White gene pool.
That guy technically violated Master’s rule on advertising competing forums to promote his redpill scam site in another thread. He should be banned

That guy technically violated Master’s rule on advertising competing forums to promote his redpill scam site in another thread. He should be banned
It’s not redpilled or blackpilled it’s a health forum so it’s not competing also I was given permission to link articles from a different forum similar to when people post links from Reddit or Facebook etc.

this guy gets it

tbh

It’s not redpilled or blackpilled it’s a health forum so it’s not competing also I was given permission to link articles from a different forum similar to when people post links from Reddit or Facebook etc.
Are you diaspora curry ? Tiktok is banned in India if I remembered.

Seeing others live the life they wish too is the only comfort many curries will know their entire miserable lives. Don't take this away from them.

Seeing others live the life they wish too is the only comfort many curries will know their entire miserable lives. Don't take this away from them.
Their offspring will risk turning out incel, so comfort will be short lived.

He’s right it’d be better as an ethnic to not reproduce in the west where your child will be discriminated from living a normal life.
Depends what part of the west, but ya white people have it easier a lot of places even if they go overseas they’re seen as high status.

Depends what part of the west, but ya white people have it easier a lot of places even if they go overseas they’re seen as high status.
If elliot rodger was raised in SEA or some other shithole he 100% would’ve ascended.

If elliot rodger was raised in SEA or some other shithole he 100% would’ve ascended.
He would have ascended here if his standard wasn’t blond white sorority girl only.

Have you been to so cal? the Asian population is huge probably the biggest in the United States.

He would have ascended here if his standard wasn’t blond white sorority girl only.

Have you been to so cal? the Asian population is huge probably the biggest in the United States.
California is a gook infested gay shithole

Being in an environment where you mog most males can save someone from volceldom. I think most narcy fakecels like ER just feel threatened by the prospect of ascending but never fully grasping female attention, most aren’t full on chads so there’s a big risk there of getting cucked. I haven’t visited cali but NYC where there’s also a bunch of asians and hypergamy is brutal there, even an average white guy will feel like a god.

Being in an environment where you mog most males can save someone from volceldom. I think most narcy fakecels like ER just feel threatened by the prospect of ascending but never fully grasping female attention, most aren’t full on chads so there’s a big risk there of getting cucked. I haven’t visited cali but NYC where there’s also a bunch of asians and hypergamy is brutal there, even an average white guy will feel like a god.
He definitely had other options but I understand being frustrated that you can’t pull your preference. It’s a grim reality most men who are slightly below normie have to face.